Baptist Business Man Says.. Get Out!

Day 3 / 2017 Cross Country Mission Trip

We stopped at a little gas station in Nebraska to fill up and afterwards we pulled off to the side to do some computer work  ( not 15 minutes later ) and on our cargo trailer we had our sign that says:





I saw a man smoking a cigarette staring at our sign. Not 3 minutes later a man pulled up and sternly told us this is private property and we had to leave!!! I asked if he was the owner and he said yes. I told him we had just bought gas at his business and were just doing a bit of computer work in the shade but we would be leaving.

He started telling me our sign was confusing as it states the world and churches are lying..... that we looked like athiest's. He said churches are not lying and I went on to tell him they are. He said he was a Baptist and named his body. The man I saw smoking came over and he said he knows the bible and was very angry at us. The business owner said they had the truth.
See this article that exposes the Baptist faith:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2015/09/baptist-or-biblical.html

I lovingly informed him the baptist faith has many sins. I told him the sign worked perfect as it got his attention didn't it? I asked if he knew when the baptist faith started? He said a few hundred years after Jesus. I informed him it was 1600 years after Jesus and they are part of the error filled protestant movement. I asked did you know it has many false man made ways? He was frustrated! I gave him our website so he could test himself. He was very agitated and told us..... to leave!

We found it very interesting......... and we pondered it all in the light of scripture.

Jesus Himself said this:

If you love me keep my commands
 John 14:15

And he said this.......

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Mathew 5

 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 13:35

Question:

Did that Baptist business man show ANY love that Jesus said His true followers would have?
(Love for each other, for enemies or for the truth and commands of God vs man made religion?)


NO he did not .....

He could have offered us to get truth from him or his pastor but instead he sent us off like we were common criminals ( though he was happy to take our money for the gas wasn't he? )

***********************************************************

Also during day 3.......

A man drove by and gave me a thumbs up to our sign and he said ... he knows Jesus.
I said do you? .... lets talk sir. He said no and started to drive off. I said... but Jesus said His people love each other don't they?

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 13:35


And he just drove off so I guess we know his fruit or lack of it...... so sad!

****************************************************************

If you ever wonder why we proclaim truth to religious places in America it is because we love them and they are so very lost! They need God's saving truth lest ....they will perish!

We wonder what we will experience next on our mission to serve and proclaim God's Word as it is a dark dark place in America from a biblical spiritual view point?

See the biblical gospel and a 10 point test here:
http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html




God be praised

www.dontperish.com