Day 68 / Quaker Told the Gospel Truth / 2017 Summer Mission Trip

Today as we got ready for our day I met a man out polishing his boots and we talked. 
This man had soooooooooooo many wonderful, interesting stories about how he supports himself as he lives in his truck camper and travels all over the nation. He was a window cleaner, a motor home polisher, a ranch helper, a dish washer and more!
I told him that is wonderful vs so many who just beg!

I turned our talk to the Lord and learned he grew up with Quaker's in a foster home. 
He did not have much to base his faith and life upon so I gave him the gospel truth and our gospel pamphlet. We talked a lot and he thanked me. 

The next day he came over and we chatted some again and then he was on his way.

I pray he considers God's Word for his eternity.

Please see these links that will help you in the truth of God's Word and into eternal life to come.




God be praised

www.dontperish.com