Day 93 / Angry AOG Tire Guy, 89 Year old Baptist and the drunk Jesus Lover / 2017 Summer mission trip

Today we rolled south and stopped for some ice and air. 

A man helped us and I thanked him and gave him a gospel card, he said he was a Assembly of God man.

I told him we have tested them and they have manyd unbiblical ways per God's Word and our teachign blog exposes that:

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2016/11/assembly-of-god-organization-tested-to.html  

He got ANGRY and said " I AM AN AOG MAN..... tore up my gospel card and walked away.
(He showed no love and defended man made religion NOT the truth of Christ.)
That is sad and dangerous.

Go hear 
http://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
use control F and type in "who is you allegence to Jesus Christ or man made religion."

Next an 89 year old Baptist man came over to us and I witnessed the gospel to him. HE was kind and we shared God's Word. Sadly in the end he too is sold out to the false ways of the Batist faith vs Gods truth. Go here to read about that:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2015/09/baptist-or-biblical.html

Lastly, as we sat in a McDonalds using our computers for ministy and business in Worland Wy, I saw a homeless man begging for food. I went out to talk with him. It took me seconds to see and smell, he was drunk and also a chain smoker. He began to tell me he is camped out at a pastors house, has food and is begging for cash. The he said he follows Jesus and that he knows God forgives him and takes care of him; even if he does work and sins. He also defended man made false religion that he uses to get hand outs from vs working. I shared the biblical gospel with him and encouraged him to repent of his sin; if he truly is of God. First he told me no man in 14 years on the street ever shared the truth with him as I did in its fullness. I shared how the bible says if you do not work you do not eat and that drunks won't go to heaven per Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 6. Then shortly after that he got quite ANGRY!!! He told me to NOT preach to him and he got physically upset so I walked away. 

I then saw him talking and praying with a lady that stopped by him. Feminism at work again. (He is drunk, smoking and still praying to God with her?)
I walked up to the lady, gave her our gospel card and said please do not let this man deceive you and I walked back in. 

Minutes later he walked in the McDonalds and threw the gospel card in my face all torn up and walked away! 

Is that the love of Christ in him at work????

Go to our audios 
http://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
use control F and type "men why are you not working" 

We pray he repents and gets in the truth vs his man made sinful ways.

God is using us for His glory where ever we go.

It is NEVER boring when you serve God and one day it could be my last, I suppose. I have had many potentially dangerous situations.
But then it is all in the Lords hands, not mine!

*************************************

Here is a Biblical gospel:

Most ministries are worldly and keep/practice mans false (even pagan) ways vs God's true New Testament body.

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

Go here for audio teachings:

His true people follow Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24) NOT.... man made false ways or today's denominational religion.

God be praised