Day 7 / Spanish Man Looking for a Preacher

We were headed out of town to our next stop on our 2018 summer mission trip and our truck started to act up out of the blue???? 
So we turned around and decided to again camp the night and have it looked at in the morning to be safe. My wife and I looked at each other and said; maybe there is a reason for this and we need to be here one more day??

We stopped to get a coffee and within 10 seconds a spanish man sitting at the table next to ours; asks me sir;

 can you help me find a preacher?

I walked over, chatted with him and gave him our dontperish.com gospel card. He thanked me then he packed up, took our card and left. (I watched him leave and he was walking down the road and ....off he went )

We pray he goes to our website and finds God's deep saving truth! We are only workers out here and thankful to be used of God. 

See our bible resources below



***********************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: