Earl the Homeless Man / 2018 Summer Mission Trip


Day 13

I saw a old van pull into our Nebraska camp ground area and I saw the driver. He looked pretty rough so I went over and talked to him. He had the usual story; homeless, cant work ( bad back ) lives on a small income, smokes and has a cell phone. He had food....

I shared with him the gospel ( the best thing to give him ) and told him I would help him get cleaned up and get a job. ( he has not called me yet ...they never do it seems.... )
He did tell me he has been getting help from a local pastor ... who has not shared the life saving gospel with him???
Note: we went to that religious building to witness the truth to them.

It is always interesting out here on the road for the Lord...

Let us know if we can help you.

God be praised!

*****************************************************

See our resources below...

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: