Scammers Abound Beware!



Jesus said be wise as a serpent! see Matt 10

We ran to town one day and saw a family with children with a broke down car in Walmart parking lot. As my wife shopped for supplies, I watched them to observe.The man did not seem to be working on the car but tinkering just to look busy. They had a sign that read " spent all our money on parts anything helps". I saw as people brought them lots of food so they were not hungry. I noticed some interesting things as well:

1) they were broke down right by a busy intersection.
2) they broke down with a sign on hand....asking for money
3) the man had parts laying all over but he did not work on the car much at all

I pulled up and asked him what was up. He said in he was traveling from Texas to Florida for work but I thought it strange... he was in central Missouri??? The car was running as he just started it and he admitted they had lots of food.
I gave him the gospel via our tract and he said... bible.... he spoke broken English. He showed me a bible on his dash and said.... I love Jesus. I told him to call me if I could ever help him in the faith.
Well, my phone has not rang yet?

I mention this all to tell you as we travel we see MANY people operating this way. Many make a living taking peoples money but it should not be so. Be wise when out there and test all things. 1 Thess 5.21

To date... in years of reaching out, I have never met a homeless man or needy families who want to get off the streets... they seem to just want money so they do not have to work!  The bible says if you do not work, you do not eat. 
2 Thess 3:10
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

Give out food if someone is hungry yes , and the gospel always....but do not give out cash.... as you will be fueling their vile habits in most all cases. You may be fueling laziness and that is a sin too.... amen? see 2 thess 3

God be praised

Jim with debbie


****************************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: