Losing a Brother to a Rebellious Woman


I do this article with a VERY sad heart!

Recently a man contacted me after a woman he is involved with ( she may or may not be his wife... it is very complicated! ) found our website and sent him to talk to us. We had been in contact about various biblical issues mostly remarriage and associating with false teachers/heretical groups. I gave him counsel from the Holy scriptures, he had our website full of truth he needed and he said he could not find fault in what I had said to him or what I teach.
I have a real love godly for this man and I poured myself into him in a short time to get him to see that:

1) this much younger lady is using him and is NOT biblical ( she defamed a brother by saying he has demons with no evidence of any sin/error in him and she spit on Christ cross by saying the ransom theory... that satan was paid off by Jesus blood/death.... is not important )
and
2 ) she has him traveling / going to unbiblical bodies for counsel that I proved to him in my biblical testings they were full of sin all to find fellowship for herself / children.
I was patient and long suffering and I walked many miles spiritually with him but after I saw him time and time again ignore then trample the truth of God to cater to a rebellious woman ( she will not submit to him biblically ) .... I had to finally say I must redeem the time and not cast anymore pearls of truth his way .... and I left him to go do whatever he chooses for his future.
A man who claims God following a woman into sin who craves power and her own rebellious way over Gods.... is like idolatry and witchcraft!!!! 1 Sam 15:23
It is WICKED.....
If he repents and chooses truth and obedience we are there for him in a heart beat. But if he stays on this path of compromise and being led by a unbiblical woman, I cannot walk with him any longer as his end will not be good and godly. Romans 16:17 / 2 Thess 3
I say all of this to be a teaching point and to remind us men of God....
We are not to cater to sin or allow it in us or those we are united to. We are to call it out, give help to leave it, teach them the Word and then after a time of patience, if they still choose sin, we must separate from them to obey God first. Acts 5:29
This is the biblical way we keep our walks / homes pure and we keep the leaven of lukewarm sinful claimed believers out of our close fellowship as a warning to them and others.
Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
1 Tim 5:20
See this article on biblical separation as a help to you and it shows this truth in God's Word
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/…/separation-…
Many people today dont do biblical discipline and ignore it to lift up having fellowship over keeping and holding to all of Gods Word in holiness and truth. We are NOT like that at dontperish.com as we know... NOWHERE does the Word teach that at all! We are to cling to the Word and only those who obey it! Heb 5:9
We do pray he makes up his mind to obey the truth and that we have fellowship together again one day.

See our biblical resources below .....  especially the gospel to eternal life!


God be praised

www.dontperish.com

******************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: