Dontperish.com Exposed!!!




**************************************************

No, we have not been exposed as false teachers!

Since we at Dontperish.com are a teaching / discernment ministry called by God's Word to both teach and rebuke ( 2 tim 3:16 / 1 Tim 5.20 ) a few have a few sad souls who decided to post testings of us online. Most of them have no biblical truth to them and many are men or ladies swearing and ranting and lying about us. And that is expected but we have nothing to hide from. All I ask is that it be the truth and not lies/slander. ( I am waiting for a true biblical correction to what I teach or anyone I have ever exposed??? ) 

For the record; we welcome all testing of our ministry 1 thess 5:21 and we will be glad to hear the testing and take it to the Word then repent when need be. I offer that any man with a biblical issue about dontperish.com send us their case/issues and we will review it. Of course, they do not have to come to us first since we are a public on line ministry already. ( we usually reach out to people we test first but not always as we do not have to / they are public already )  If you know of such a testing about us; please send it to us ( dontperish@outlook.com) and we will examine it and give a biblical answer back to it or repent / correct what we have in error. 

After teaching the Word / testing and exposing hundreds of false teachers / man made religious bodies over almost 10 years; it is amazing it has not happened to us more often really. There are a few unbiblical folks that have put up lies and heresy about us and we give answers here:


Our website does get out there. I believe it is the truth of God that protects us as; I have nothing without His Word and have confronted many teachers who run and hide! 

Note: most times they just run into the John 3:19-21 darkness as it is obvious, the truth is not on their side!

It really is not a fair fight. See I have a great and powerful weapon I use in this battle over truth that I am in:

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4;12


Looking ahead; again let me know if you ever see a testing about us that has ANY biblical merit to it and I will answer it. This will be a great learning moment for us all. I have ignored some and given answer to others but most are not about the Word just peoples angry rants and opinions of which I have no use for!

Let the truth go out as we earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints / see Jude 

See our bible resources below and let me know how I can help you in the faith?

Jim
God be praised

www.dontperish.com

******************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: