Living Faith Christian Fellowship Has a Deceptive Tract


I was in Brookfield Missouri in May of 2019 and one of the men from LFCF ( Levi Self ) sought me out and put this tract on my trailer after inviting me to come to church. ( I told him I do not attend at heretic places ) 

If you read this tract you will see they make some very good biblical points but; it is still a deception. 




Why?

Once you go there and learn more about them; you will find they keep the following sins:

*a false gospel linking church attendance to salvation 
*a unbiblical lording over CEO bishop in control of your soul
*they require a SIGNED CONTRACT  giving you allegiance to them vs God/Christ
*they keep many other man made false ways
*they meddle in marriages and keep partiality
*they are worldly in their political and military views

This proves you must always test all things and not just believe what anyone says on a tract or from their lips. What is their real fruit?

If you want to see the poor fruit of this unbibical place go to this HUGE testing that exposes it all. 


*******************************************************************

See all of our biblical resources below.

God be praised