God Loves Me but I Do Not Love Him

Aug 2019 

I witnessed to a man in Wyoming who was from a South American country. He came up to me and we talked about van life and it led to a gospel offering to him. He went on to tell me that God loves him but ... he does not love God??? ( I never heard it said quite that way ) I asked him why he is waiting to repent, love and serve God today as he obviously kept various sins? 
He said he is waiting for God to do a miracle???

He did not explain it more but I pleaded with him and I plead with you too; do not wait for signs or wonders but to seek and serve God now! You do not have tomorrow and the bible says:

2 Cor 6:2 
We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation

What are you waiting for? See the gospel below....

  See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.



God be praised