Witnessing to 6 Seeker Church Teens


The Father is so faithful!
felt led to go sit and work online this morning vs going out to hold gospel signs at a Sunday seeker church.
Not 15 minutes in, a man with 6 young teens comes right up and wants to ask me faith questions. Simple ones like do I believe in God. I answered and gave them all a gospel card. Then I met them outside and I preached the gospel to them and the sin/dangers of Sunday church for 10 minutes. They all listened too. It is the exact reason why we left our life, live in our van and sleep at Walmart's. To be out here and used for the kingdom!!! I pray some eternal truth grows deep in those precious young men.  We are honored and do not deserve this life.....

Listen to the audio of it below to encourage the saints:

Glory to God...



******************************************************************************



Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: