Evangelical Liars At Franklin Graham Event Exposed!



If you are not aware of the MANY lies of the evangelical faith I am here to inform you of them. 
Go to the link at the bottom to see the many doctrinal / traditional lying they do weekly. 
************************
For this post lets look at a specific evangelical liar I met outside a Franklin Graham event in 2020. 

As I street preached to the people as they poured past me into the fleshly music / sinner prayer event, I held a sign. The man in the picture was mocking me and defending the evangelical faith. As he got more mocking, I lifted up my sign to block him from barking at me in my face as he would NOT go away. At that point, he grabbed my sign! ( I don't preach in anyone face at all ) 
I pulled it back and said do not touch my sign sir, move on. Then out of nowhere... a police officer walks up and says, did you grab his sign? The man says, no sir I didn't... I didn't touch it! The cop says yes, I saw you do it... don't do it... again and move on.  


Realize this folks:
I saw him do it, my wife saw him do it, dozens in line saw him do it and the police saw him do it but he LIED and said: 

no, he didn't do it!

This proves that LIARS frequent the Franklin Graham events / evangelical places. We saw many that day in their sins.....  

Then to make it all worst, the man went in, heard the fleshly music and the sinners false prayer and as he came out he was mocking me as he walked past. I said, sir you need to repent of your lying to the officer! The man yells: you were going to hit me with the sign that is why I grabbed it. ( so he lies again and smiles!!!! ) 

Do you see the nature of these ill religious men and how these fake religious events just make them feel they are ok with God in their sin, due to grace, a prayer and some music?

Fact:
We saw hundreds acting the same way going in defending their sin because they are told they have God's grace! ( none of them embrace holiness, obedience and truth.... except a couple seekers I did speak to...so sad ) 

Romans 6 says to leave sin.....

Liars will NOT be in heaven per Rev 22....

Are you in truth or lies..... 

Here is that link that shows the many lies of the evangelical faith:
https://www.dontperish.com/youve-been-lied-to.html 

Here is one of the men who works in Franklin Grahams events and he too is a LIAR
https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/08/our-jesus-journey-matt-solis-exposed.html

See my preaching experience their and Franklin exposed here as unbiblical here:
https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2020/01/franklin-graham-exposed.html

Repent of this man made religious system and worship God in spirit and truth... John 4:24

We show you how below....

***********************************************
See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:
https://www.dontperish.com/videos.htm