Street Preaching at Sarasota Art Show, Trinkets, Truth and Wisdom?


In this short video, let me teach you street preachers some things very important that I have learned out here.

I encountered several Art Show workers in Feb 2020 in Florida that asked me to not preach on the sidewalk. I told them I must preach and as soon as I turned on my video camera, they walked away upset, of course. 

#1
As a lesson, always turn your camera on (for safety) when talking to others as well meaning people usually do not mind it but mockers and those that are an enemy of the gospel, usually walk away (not always but, usually).

Watch the video then read on.....
  



Keep in mind this was the situation that day:

The police (they had just called on me) asked me to move to another spot. I did that willingly/gladly for peace keeping and this was the exact spot the police said I can and should preach from. These workers then right away asked me to "move again" proving no matter where God's truth goes out, the WORLD still hates it
I preached there for a short time till one of their friends came screaming at me and mocking God with a construction cone.  I also saw they were plotting to come mock us with a larger group of people and more road cones so I took a offensive action.

 Another lesson men. 

#2
Be aware of your situation at all times. I then moved to a location just opposite corner of their art fair. This still gave me access to all the people coming in and out but it removed the chance for them to come mock us openly as we were further from the Art Fair. (Use wisdom always... )   

Note: This Art Show was using a FREE public street to sell things and make their money. They could easily have rented a private venue and not have had to allow any preachers there but they wanted a "FREE street" and then they still wanted to remove our free speech rights too. Kind of greedy huh? 

Still another lesson

#3
Even so, it is usually best to place yourself in the best spot that gives you both access to lots of people and also protects you from the enemy of God as they plot to disrupt you. Distance from those who you perceive are real aggressive enemies is wise.

Just some thoughts and remember Jesus Christ said:

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Matt 10:16

GO.... preach the gospel men!!!!
****************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised