Flying Gospel Signs and My Talk With A Emailer


Flying Gospel Signs



We were in a busy tourist town holding gospel signs (we call it flying signs) and we got many varied reactions as usual. 

Some smiled, some smirked, some flipped us off, some waved, some give thumbs up and most others.... ignored the message of:

 "churches are lying, repent, obey or perish and seek God".

I made a little video for you all......




There is a real peacefulness about witnessing the gospel with signs out in a dark world. It is like we are aliens reaching out to others who mostly speak a totally different language. 

I will do an audio on that one day..... 

*************************************************

My Talk with a Emailer

I got a email that turned into a call from a young man out west. We had a great talk for about 2 hours and we discussed many bible topics together. He has a zeal for God and it was refreshing. We covered much and I did sense some troubling areas that in love, I warned him about:

*we covered the gospel of course *his religious body is very worldly, unbiblical and luke warm
*his connections to those lukewarn believers will dull his zeal
*brought up the Saturday Sabbath and we covered that topic
* he also brought up modest dress and we covered it for both ladies and men biblically.

Sadly I see that in many men I communicate with. They get a zeal for God to go deeper in truth; but they stay back with the unbiblical luke warm religious people. They end up dulled down and I did a audio teaching about this very topic. I pray this young man goes on strong and separates from those who will dull him and dim him!

Here is the link for it:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/05/do-not-dim-your-light-or-dull-your-steel.html

God be praised the truth went out on this day!

*********************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised