A Lil Van and a Big Buddhist



The witnessing experiences just keep coming and are always interesting. First, we rolled into the next town and we were looking for a place to fill up our water jugs at a gas station. 



We saw this interesting, old but very nice 1969 camper van and a man just getting in it. I stopped and we talked about old vans and camping. Then before we parted I gave him a gospel card and offered him the good news of Christ. He thanked me and we drove off!

Next, I got gas and went inside and a huge cowboy looking man said to me " you from India?" I said no... I am a Christian ( he was looking at my tunic) He said I am sure there are Christians in India too. I said maybe, I haven't been there. I offered him a gospel card but he said he was a Buddhist and he refused it. I lovingly said "well, there is one way to heaven and it is Jesus!" He said "so you say."

 I said "NO Jesus said it and since your faith says He was a great teacher is He a liar or the Lord?" He didn't answer and I said go to dontperish.com and I walked away.

Note: Always use that point that Jesus claimed to be THE only way. Buddhists say he was a great teacher. Ask them so was He Lord or liar? This should confound them enough to start seeking for deep truth vs their dead man made pagan faith. 

Glory to God the truth goes out!


*************************************************

See our biblical resources below:

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go to our videos here:
Go here for audio teachings