Three P's of Street Preaching


Recently, we witnessed with sign and I street preached at a busy tourist town in Wisconsin. I took some pictures and it that reminded me of a past post I did.  It was a Street Preacher Tip page and on it was the point that you need three P's if your are traveling by car and want to street preach in America. 

Here are the pictures and the P's needed when seeking a location to preach of fly gospel signs:



Parking for your vehicle



Public access to stand on and preach


People in the area or moving by

Pretty simple huh? 
While it is not complicated; it can be challenging, dangerous and draining so make sure you are called to do it of the Lord. 

 Here is my Street Preaching Tips page to help you if it is your calling:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/01/street-preacher-tips.html

Also my Van Dwellers for Christ page:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/12/van-dwellers-preaching-christ-2020.html

Make sure you are living and preaching a biblical gospel (see it below) then let me know how I can encourage you in the faith and your ministry?

************************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised