Street Preaching and Dealing With Police in West Yellowstone



Another day in the life or a street preacher; beautiful scenery and law officers! Today I had to deal with police in West Yellowstone, Montana. An angry shop owner threatened to call the police and I said; please do. They came and he was very kind and I was informed I needed a city permit to use my amp. So I turned it off respectfully and I just preached with my voice. He said I was good to go on and you can listen to our talk and even hear him get the gospel below. We care about the law officers and appreciate their service keeping the law! 







Glory to God the truth went out to thousands today!

********************************************




See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised