Amplification is Biblical For Street Preaching




When I go out to street preach, at times I use just my voice and other times (for bigger crowds or open places)  I use a small voice amp (4" by 10" in size/ like a coffee can size) as seen above.  People will say to me that I cannot/should not use that to preach the gospel. In this audio; I give you all the reasons that, oh yes I can and in fact; it is biblical to do so. Listen in and be blessed!




Note:

When I preach at these fleshly music events; I use a small 4 inch voice amp and people always get mad that I use it at all. All the while they for hours, sit in front of 15 speakers this size. (this ice cup is about as big as my little amp is)


Here is a video that explains it all as well. It is the message of Gods truth they hate NOT the amp!


Trust me; it is the gospel message and NOT the volume that they hate! Let the gospel truth go out......


God be praised


**************************************************************




See these resources below to call you out of false man made religion 

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: