Hutterite Heresy in Canada

 

The purpose of this testing is in love for teaching / warning you of false doctrine and false men in religious places in line with Romans 16:17 to mark those.

The following is a sad story about a young ex-hutterite man Patrick Walter and his dad that I met online then had a short time of fellowship with but sin caused us to part ways twice... per Romans 16:17.  

************************************

Picture

UPDATE
Feb 2024
The following audio details the truth about Patrick Walter and why we did reunite but now are not united to him today due to sin. Click HERE to listen to a long detailed audio for truth sake.

****************************************

Update: Feb 2023

Partiality and Cowardice makes Traitors

It's time to speak this now as we were united for a short time but I parted ways from them over sin. (Patrick and Ben Walter)

The Holy word of God speaks against two actions that God hates. Of late; we have seen them both at work and sadly in two ex hutterite men at the same time who were (not now) united to us. Partiality is sinful as God is always fair and just not a respector of persons. Fear or anything besides fear of the Lord makes one timid in His actions and ways. Can you think of one place in scripture any true man of God was partial or a timid coward and it went well? Traitors like Judas are made this way; not men of God.
What we experienced was these two wicked ex hutterite men who hid the actions of the heretic enemies of the gospel (Hutterites) as they brought destruction right into their own homes. Then in hypocrisy they looked to blame others after they let wolves right in the sheep. Then they did not want Hutterite evil to be exposed even though they talked of it themselves and I have eye witnesses and proof of this. There was a pattern of lies and untrustworthy ways on going and we tried to work through it but; in the end they held fast to their ways. Not only did they show partiality and give those who do sin a pass but; they acted like timid cowards allowing partiality right into the body of Christ. That is like a cancer that destroyed much with trust already at a breaking point. And weeks later they are either blind or too prideful to repent of it all for God's glory. My decision the day they did it all, was to warn them but they doubled down. I then parted ways asap and to some they thought me rash or acting too harsh. But the weeks gone by have proven the Spirit guided me right. These men are still Rev 21:8 leaven/cowards who over looked heretic Hutterite ways and turned to blame God's people who only tried to help them over and over. They hid wicked drunken-ness, trespassing, harassment of sheep from Thompson colony men. They also chose to overlook an incident of a man's death and possible assault that some say could of been murder a Hutterite colony? (police were even involved with polygraphs). Yet they were quick to hide that and act to call out others (me) in the body for minor things that were not even true. Hutterites tend to be proud, coward/fearful, partial liars; even ex hutterites, that we have learned well. Patrick even ran to delete all of his messages as a lying coward but they were all recorded online already. Others have confirmed what I see as well so this is a true judgement upon them. Their actions almost stumbled a new believer brother but he is striving on and doing well praise God!
I love them both but I would be guilty of partiality if they aren't called out per 1 Tim 5:20-21 over their sins. We forgive and we march on but in wisdom; we don't forget lying, partial, coward ways that breeds traitors.
Who has ever forgotten what Judas did?
The Holy Word says:
James 2:4 KJVS
Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts
Revelation 21:8 KJVS
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
I plan to write more about this in the coming weeks but it is a good reminder to us all. I know we are no better then these shameful coward men who have souls in peril. Once for sure; I was far more sinful then them but the truth is God requires a high standard of His now redeemed. One of those men Ben as far as I know; is just hiding like the prideful coward he admitted to me once he is. The other man Patrick is at times out witnessing the gospel in the streets calling the world out of its sin. While I love to see the gospel go out; he needs to be impartial and truthful by holding a sign under his gospel sign that says:
"I need to repent of coward partial ways". (see my drawing)
God hates hypocrisy! Read Matthew 23
I believe our Master said get out your large plank before you call out the wood bits in others eyes? See Matt 7


See the wickedness that went on with Thompson colony men and these fearful men (Ben and Patrick) NEVER exposed it for all the world to see:


I pray they both repent to save their souls and let us all keep ourselves from partial coward ways saints, that will damn your soul!

*****************************************

Update: Nov 2022

This young man has left the Hutterties and he has a long way to go to be in all truth for God's glory. We are so very thankful he has come out of their false ways, he sees their heresy and sin but he has sin himself he must repent of.  (we were united once but I left him and his dad over their sin of partiality, pride and lack of love for the true saints)

See his Raymore Hutterite colony exposed here: 

https://www.dontperish.com/false-teachers-videos--testings/raymore-hutterite-colony-exposed

Note: he found us via our anabaptist testings online and he told me it helped him come out. That is why we do what we do it as we are looking to help the true sheep! (we do NOT care what the anabaptist's who love their sin and false ways think as they mock the truth)

***************************

The following is a true experience I had with a young stiff necked 24 year old  Hutterite man in Saskatchewan Canada named Patrick Walter and it is for teaching purposes and to warn you about their false ways!

This young man got revealed as he tried to use the same ill tactic as this man Mike Atnip that he knows. They tried and take the focus off of their own sins by lying about my ministry. What wicked men Hutterites are!


http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/10/mike-atnip-tested-to-gods-word.html

*************************

Hutterites Exposed

If you did not know, there are various colonies of religious anabaptist groups known as Hutterites up in Saskatchewan Canada. This article is about an interesting texting experience with one such heretical  Hutterite man from CanandaI do this to warn others, in love, about this false group (liars often) as they have sinful man made theology that will deceive you. 



Many Hutterite woman dress in immodest and some in almost circus like clothing when the bible says do NOT adorn. 1 Peter 3 (some also dress different as well.... we are generalizing here)

They are many flavors of this man made denomination named after a man Jacob Hutter.  (God hates such man made ways per Mark 7 / 1 Cor 1) and the link below gives you SOME of the beliefs of SOME of them. At that link see them tested as unbiblical and you can even hear a audio where I tried to talk of the gospel of Christ to a van load of Hutterites. They had plenty of time to eat at Mcdonald's but as I walked up to them by their van outside the older man driving backed away / drove off while I was by  their door talking. They had NO love for me at all which is common for Hutterites and the ones I have met seem very spiritually dead. Most of them, in my experience, love to only talk about their divorce and remarriage and non resistance doctrines most of all. 

See a Canadian colony exposed here with 9 heresies against them:

https://www.dontperish.com/false-teachers-videos--testings/raymore-hutterite-colony-exposed


This article proves their communal living is NOT commanded by God:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/10/communal-living-is-it-commanded-in.html

See this link that gives biblical truth about the Hutterites: 

https://www.dontperish.com/false-teachers-videos--testings/hutterites-exposed

Here is a link with many anabaptist ways exposed:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Anabaptist%27s%20Exposed


Go to this link and hear me witness to a van load of Hutterites who had no love for me or God's Word:

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/hutterites_done.mp3


By know you know.... I HATE anabaptist false ways, I do but I love them! 

I go with the Psalmist:

Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Psalm 119:104

**********************

My wife and I travel full time preaching the gospel all over America and one day I got a text from a young 24 year old hutterite in Canada. Lots of anabaptist follow my website so who knows where he came from? 

Note: he and I exchanged some harsh but biblical words at the start, then we did say we forgive each other "if" we did anything out of order, in flesh or not in godly love. This is all about God's truth so he and we are still very opposed on theology and truth, none the less! Per Romans 16:17, I could never unite with him, till he repents. I love him but he is everything I have described below and pray he repents.  


Update Oct 2020

This young man did come back and said he repented of defending their many hutterite sins via texts. We were hopeful and then moved on and had a good long phone call (3 hours) and things were looking good for more communication together. 

Then he being fleshly took one of my texts all wrong and he decided to make allowance for sins and wrong accusations of me and claimed sin in me? He said I do not try to get others to repent but only expose. I gave him the facts of my ministry and he could not talk on the phone and show me it man to man. He was too fleshly to say to my face on the phone after I gave him many hours of texts and phone. (he hid behind his texts) So it become a situation where he is upset / blaming me for a sin, he cant come and show me. He told me I should just go preach the gospel, not expose them. In truth though, he daily sits, sings, prays and eats with men he agrees are in MUCH sin there in his hutterite heretic community and they nothing to preach the gospel! He got upset I expose Hutterites but; he denies being a hutterite by the way so he is full of mass confusion! I went many more hours with him to try and help him and sadly I have now parted ways from him. He makes excuses for sin near him and wrongly attacks those who gave him many hours of truth/love to help him; all to cover for his communities obvious sins that they hold to even today as I type. Anabaptists are often very unloving, most are not born of God. 

He claims he is leaving the hutterites (if they wont repent and change) but he is still in unity to them daily, as far as I know. 

Fact: He first complained I was too bold like a hammer he said (I just call sin sin), then thanked me for that bold truth (he said he learned much) then he told me again later when he ws upset, I was too bold again showing he is in confusion? 


The truth is I see the devastation and their dead religion these places bring so I fight hard against them, I do!

We love them all and hope he does study more, repents and one day leaves for God's glory, if that group does not make changes. 


Often then base their ways NOT on truth:

He said via text:


I gave him: 



At 24 he is a confused young Hutterite man and I tried to help him over and over but it was to no avail. 

He confused me as he told me it was wicked to use the internet and he doubted about using it for God's glory as I do. But then he is on the internet asap.... reading this testing about him? How hypocritical!

One day while texting in the morning, he was defending their sin/flesh, then he said that same day he was leaving them over their sin only to later that day tell me... it will all take time for them to see it all and leave them? But the sin he accused me of that he cannot prove or even get on the phone and talk about man to man well, he said he will leave me ASAP over it??? Oh, how very confused and partial he is! God hates that sin... see 1 Tim 5:21 / we pray he grows out of all of this.

 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Cor 13:11

 

Note: I do wonder if he knows me from anything to do with Dean Taylor who is President at Sattler 'so called Christian' college as he is an ex Hutterite. Yes, Dean (another anabaptist heretic) over sees this sinful college that says they will even allow sodomites / lesbians to go there. 

See that all exposed here:

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2019/10/dean-taylor-sattler-college-exposed.html


Note: He said he called Dean Taylor to talk about them saying they do NOT discriminate against sexual orientation. Well,  Mr. Taylor gave him a whole 3 minutes on the phone and no solid answers. It is typical anabapist slipperiness, covering their sinful tracks!


Note: this mans bishops or leaders gave me no time as they most often refuse to come talk truth at all. I guess they are too busy making money in communal life. 


For this article; I want to show you the confusion and lies they ( anabaptists) often will try to pass on to you. Dont let them do it!

This man unites with Hutterites, says he is not one, admits they have sin, makes excuse for sin, then say they do not excuse sin and is upset I have exposed the Hutterites when he is not really one??? Get ready to be confused when God is NOT the author of that. 

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Cor 14:33

I will show you why they are a unbiblical, heretical, lying and wicked group to be avoided. Here is how it went down as a teaching moment for us all: 

1)  He texted and wanted to talk about non resistance, what a surprise! They love non resistance/divorce talk but are void of full biblical truth. See biblical articles on pre conversion divorce here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/

2) I asked first, who are you and after MANY requests he refused to tell me the name of his body in Canada so I was cautious of him from the start. (He was NOT an honest / up front man) I asked if he was a Hutterite and he said this: (my words are in blue) 


He also said this: (my words are in blue)


So we can see that he knows it is sinful to call yourself after a man, but he stays united to a sinful group that does it. Then he got upset when I told him he is united to sin! (Hutterites have much sin) Confusion indeed....

3) I then began to ask him about various Hutterite false doctrines to help him, like their false gospel, naming themselves after a man, their accumulating wealth, pagan holidays and he first admitted they are indeed in sin. Then when I encouraged him to leave such sinful people per Romans 16:17; he defended their sin and told me Paul was the chief sinner


In context, he was indeed making excuses for their sins then denying he was doing so and in it he shows how biblically void of truth he is. See this teaching on audio link that clearly shows Paul was talking about his PAST sin when he murdered people as a unbeliever, not his life in Christ at all:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/10/was-paul-chief-of-sinners-as-believer.html

Also he needs to read Rev 2 and 3 as if the churches do not repent of their sin..... they get REMOVED!

4)  he then accused me of Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit for rebuking him and the Hutterites for the sin that he ADMITS they keep? But remember, he says he is not a Hutterite? 

Are you confused yet? Is he lying about NOT being a Hutterite? 

  See his text with my words in blue


See a article on Blasphemy here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/09/blasphemy-of-holy-spirit-explained.html


5) He then in his attempt to keep covering  up for the Hutterite sin (that he says he is not united to them but he is) says this:


So he is trying to make Jesus eating with the fallen sinful world, the same as the Hutterite's who claim to know Him. How wicked, foolish, unbiblical and sinful of him. This is the fruit of Hutterite theology folks!

6) He then sent me the gospel and he lacked even mentioning being born again. When I told him that most anabaptist's lack new life/being born again, he made this statement:


 Actually that is NOT true at all. Sadly most of the anabaptist world thinks water baptist is a saving act, when it is NOT. 

See this article on that topic:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/08/what-being-born-again-means-biblically.html


7) To show you how confused he is, he is upset I exposed Hutterites (that he says he is not part of??) I used a Hutterite website for some facts and he say this:


He says US and OUR Church. My testing is about Hutterites and I thought he says he is not one so why be concerned?) He is a confused man and this is the fruit of Hutterite colony life folks!

8) He then makes the claim I am DAMNING people when I NEVER said any such thing any where. 


So again he lies and he would not take it back and repent of it. 

9) He and his Hutterites like to live communally and he said this:

But when I showed him in Corinth the believers did NOT live communally but in homes of their own (1 Cor 11:22) and I asked him for verses after Acts 2 that says they did, he did not show me one single verse?

10) He then makes his statement showing how he lies

Folks, go read his own words above where he admits they are in many sins and he is still united to them. (I shared with him how they will tear apart godly families over their heresy of NO pre conversion divorce while they make excuses for their own sins as this man is doing. What wicked Matt 23 hypocrites they are! 

11) He lies some more in this text. He says Paul does not teach on clothing and then he says they do not claim the Hutterite name! But remember he said they.. PRINT IT ON THEIR LITERATURE DIDN'T HE.


More evidence he is a liar and I pray he repents as we love him. 

God and Paul did teach on clothing and most Hutterite's have it very wrong. See articles on man and ladies dress here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/ 


12) He said I was wrong to judge them for the sin that HE ADMITS THEY KEEP but look how he judged me here:


So he can say a man who toils in biblical ministry is NOT even a Christian but I can't use God's Word to expose the Hutterite sin he admits? Do you see how WICKED these people are as he never proved any slander from me at all? (he then hid who it is he said talked about me.)

13) He gets upset about my testing saying forgiveness comes through Hutterite ministers.... 




but the Hutterite website I referenced says..... EXACTLY THAT! 

(I showed it to him and he would not repent. He is a wicked man!)

14) he shows his lies again here. He is mad about my Hutterite testing


Testing about US he says. But he does NOT claim to be a Hutterite ..... or is he lying? Wicked confused man he is!

15) He refused to name the special holidays of God they keep?


It is known most Hutterites shamefully keep pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter. 
see those exposed with articles here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/


16) He again later says Hutterite is on OUR book


But I thought he was NOT a Hutterite so who is OUR book/literature? More lies from him.... truly a Hutterite heretic!

17)  He makes excuses for sin here ....

by saying how they got the Hutterite name, that they do not claim, even as they print it on their books and literature but he is not linked to them, but he unites to them daily and weekly in prayer and singing and community life and defends them??? So if someone called them idiot-ites; would they have claimed that name to?

I do not make this stuff up folks as they are wicked confused liars!

18) Here he again makes confusion/excuse for their man made name sin, he down plays it only to say, but all sin is serious?? He is confused and wicked as he over looks their sin there just to have fellowship. He is a fellowship idolator for sure. I thought they were not Hutterites but they call themselves Hutterties, oh please!!




And he makes a poor example as dontperish.com is a website and biblical but a man's name for God's body is idolatry. 


He
 is biblically void of truth and he is the fruit of Hutterite heretic community. 

19) Finally he says I have other testings out there on other men were I have lied. 


I asked him MANY times for those testings and to document his claim so I can see them and correct any errors. He later said my testings were truthful to only then again say I lie about others. He NEVER did offer any proof so it is shown that he is a Hutterite  slanderer too. 

In the end, it is obvious Hutterite men like him are confused and outright liars. 

I find it amazing that he said I needed to be out spreading the gospel and not exposing them. Folks, I travel full time, support my home/ ministry and live in a camper van with my wife to do just that. 

What do all the Hutterites I know actually do?

They sit in comfy community, keep many man made names, false pagan ways and they make money in business! They are Pharisee hypocrites and that is why I expose them so you will be warned. We pray they will repent to new life as I love even my enemy, like this man, the heretic Hutterite.


 Repent of your sin today young hutterite, leave false religion and be made new!


Come out of all man made false religion and serve Christ in Spirit and Truth (John 4:24) or you will perish in your sin.

God be praised

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Gal 4:16

**************************************

 see our resources below to help you....

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: