Email Answered / A Common Youth Issue; Acne

 


                                                         PHYSICAL WOES

Here is an email we got from a person seeking Christ, that raises a common issue in young people that I thought I would address here to encourage others facing it. The issue is: Acne 

My answer was not designed to be long and extensive only to the point to encourage. If a young person has acne, it can be very hard, I know as I was young once. The key in following Christ, no matter our age, woe or situation is not walking in the flesh but in the spirit (Romans 8) Then we can over come it all but the power of His might. We must see ourselves through Christ in the spirit and not as others or even as we see ourselves. Then as we decrease, He can increase in and though us, amen? 

See the email then my reply in BLUE below it:


**************************************************

Brother Jim & Sister Debbie,


I’ve struggled with bad acne for 3 years now and have been on a journey of eating clean and wearing less and less makeup. I only wear enough makeup to cover up my red acne bumps and scars. I’ve been praying and allowing my Father to strip me of the world and search my heart and make known to me my wicked ways, and I’ve been following Him in that endeavor. I’ve been reading in the book of John and seeing how Jesus healed people who (as far as I know) never believed in Him until after he showed them His glory with miracles and healing. Then, I just read where Jesus tells us, “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.” John 14:13-14 and then again, “You did not choose my but I chose you and splinter you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in my name He May give you.” John 15:16. I truly don’t understand what I’m doing wrong because I’ve prayed and asked to be cleaned from this. I’ve even seen holistic doctors and done DNA testing because the dermatologists are crooked. I’ve even just stopped washing my face and stopped wearing makeup to see if it would help but it didn’t. Do I need to fast? I truly hate waking up and seeing my face inflamed and not knowing how to help it and seeing that the Lord still hasn’t healed me from it. Any insight or feedback? Thank you for your encouragement and steadfastness in the Lord. 

With love

***************************************************

Answer:

Greetings ....

Good to hear from you again.
Physical ailments are part of the fall and we all bear them. We are sorry for yours but just as grapes must be crushed to make sweet wine ...we must be pressured and molded to be made something better in Christ...amen? We suggest you cleanse you heart of all sin disobedience ...in this case, cleanse your face of all make up as that is pride n vanity. Yes prayer and fasting is very good. Ask for God's will. He may remove it or take you through it. We are made strong by leaning on Him. 

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong
2 cor 12:10

This is a deep deep topic I would only undertake with someone committed to deep study with us on a regular basis. For now all I will say is; not even Paul or Timothy got healed after Acts. That healing power was a sign then and it faded. God goes miracles today yes but; by Him not via men as it was in Acts. 

We have said examine yourself as a woman and see if you are obeying God in the things He commanded for you. Biblical submission to biblical male authority....biblical dress and head covering? We sent you links to help you. 

Go read Job and see what terrible things God will allow us to suffer.....in His name for our own good in the end! The goal is the end ..not the today or our comfort. Make sense?

Don't focus on your trials ...focus on Christ ..your faith in Him and study then be obeying all as fruit you are if Him.

If we are born of God we have His spirit...
My back and knee issues....  Sister Debbie's various serious health issues and your acne are all over come via walking in the spirit. Amen? 
We must learn to over come as great and terrible days are coming in this world!!!! 

We love you in His name 

Brother Jim with sister debbie 

Revelation 3:12 KJVS
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's: