Fact Disclaimer/Correction

 


Correction Made:

It was brought to my attention that I had a biblical error in one of my testings at the unbiblical teachers blog. (Worland Church of Christ)

Note: no Brother Jim is not infallible regardless of all my enemies claiming that I think I am. I do strive to be blameless (2 Peter 3:14) 

I had lumped Paul in with Apostles when I wrongly stated we had no record of his baptism. 

Correction: we do have a record of Paul's in Acts 9:18 but not the other Apostles. ( I did know this but at the time it was a over sight by me) 

Thank you to the saint who made me aware of this error as we want to be in...... ALL truth, ALL the time! (other wise we might as well go join the denominational churchianity groups amen) 

For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth

Eph 5:9

Strive on all ye saints of God......

God be praised

**************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: