Witnessing to Luke the Drifter and More


This is the van dwelling life as a street preacher!

 


We just rolled into the parking lot at a Walmart and we this man named Luke saw our signs and came over to talk. That is one thing I like about our old van rig and its unique look. It makes us approachable as if I had a brand new fancy camper, I would never meet these types of folks. We like the lowly way as it keeps us humble!

As we were talking; a young woman brought him food and he was carrying more food so he was not hungry. (he had a cute old dog and that seems to draw folks in this pet loving culture) He told me he was traveling through and had befriended a bus driving man / his girlfriend. He was riding with them on to another town it seems. (see the old bus in the background) I shared the gospel truth with him and he claimed to be out handing out bibles??? By his fruit/ways I doubted he had read much of the Holy Word or acted to obey it. (beggars often say what they think you want to hear, not sure about Luke?) I reminded him that God blesses those repent then who obey Him and outside of that repentance, to new life with obedience there is no hope to come. He smiled and just agreed. Then he told me about a Jesus hippy camp ("jesus freaks" them call themselves but they mostly smoke weed and have free love) with 300 people in the woods in another town. He said I needed to go preach there as we was just there. (This is how we find out about things often out here) There is a entire un-belly world out here that you cant see from your living room couch or your porch.

I told him I cared for his soul and loved him. Then he said he loved me too and he walked away with a gospel card and my cell number.

*I really care for these lost/drifting souls but till they surrender to Christ, they have no hope. He has my contact info.


*****************************************

No sooner did he leave us; then some lady came up to try and preach a love only gospel to us and she left fast when we tried to help her in God's full truth. Amazingly I had just seconds before published a article on how a NO Fear but love only gospel is NOT of God! 

Here it is:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/02/it-is-fearful-when-people-do-not-fear.html


*****************************************************

On another day......


We were eating lunch and a beggar came over to ask for cash. Since we do not give out cash (they may buy drugs or alcohol) we offered him our food and he also asked for water. I had just got our water refilled that morning and I had a whole gallon for him. That is him walking away with a of cool fresh water on a hot day. Best of all; he got the living water of Jesus Christ!!!

 

************************************

The Fathers timing is always perfect and no day is ever boring out here on the gospel road. We do love this van dwelling life for Christ! 

God be praised

***************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's: