Reasons Christians Can Use to NOT Take the Vaccine


In our fallen world there are all kinds of pressures, pit falls and dangers that true saints of God must over come. 

Recently the push for vaccines over the claimed "covid pandemic" is a major issue that many are talking about. I have already done an article on should saints take the vaccine and you can see that link below. 

I wanted to do a short article here for those who decide they will NOT be taking the vaccine just to give you some solid reasons you can use to stand against it. The day may come when there is pressure to take them and I want saints to be prepared. 

See my 5 main reasons below:

1) As blood bought saints, we always obey God over man when it comes to any conflict between God's law and mans made up law. 

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Acts 5:29

My stance is very simple in this case as God the Creator gave me a temple (my body) and I will NOT introduce any medicine/vaccine into it that I have no confidence in. To harm or destroy God's temple is SERIOUS as God will destroy us per Paul. 

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

1 Cor 3:17

Fact: There is doubt as to the vaccines safety for my temple and there is a jaded history of vaccines made from fetal tissue so I reject them for my temple. I will mainly stand on my religious exemption to NOT introduce man made medicine and chemicals into my temple.

But moving on....

2) The America culture has heard for years in the abortion battle that it is a woman's body so; it is her body, her choice. While I 100% disagree with abortion, I will use their own montra and say it is my body my choice to NOT take a vaccine. 

Note: If they try to say but your decision may kill others, remind them of the 60 million babies killed by abortion in the USA.

Case closed there! 

But there is more.....

3) Recently the American culture (and the world) has gone insane with the idea that a man can just CLAIM he identifies as a woman or a woman can just CLAIM she identifies as a man based on feelings, not science or facts. Again while I disagree with their perverted logic, when asked to take the vaccine, I will also tell the authorities that what if ..... I identify as a man who has been fully vaccinated?

By their own corrupt ways/logic, that reason alone should shut them down when they insist we all must get a vaccine!

4) A side reason is with all the unknowns about who even created Covid 19, are more strains/vaccines coming, will there be many more pandemics and more vaccines to take? It now opens me up to sticking just about anything in my body per man, that these drug companies produce and all for PROFIT by the way!

No thank you.....

5) Lastly they claim the vaccine protects you from getting covid so; everyone who wants it should indeed take it. Then clearly they are protected from us who do not want it. How in ANYWAY does forcing us all to take it,  make a vaccinated person safer? I offer up to you that this is about more then a covid virus folks. 

This is about ushering in a global mindset of control for the coming anti Christ system. I believe it is another fence panel in the goal to enslave/control the globe. See a article on "catching a herd of pigs" here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/03/catching-wild-pigs-and-global-evil.html

See my last days articles here for more on last days:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/1%20Last%20Days%20Tribulation%20and%20Jesus%20Return

Here is my audio on taking the vaccine or not:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/03/should-christians-take-covid-vaccine.html

Those are my main arguments against the covid vaccine though there could be more. When people argue with you about taking it remind them that our America government legalizes and makes tax money off of people smoking cancer causing tobacco and drinking massive amounts of alcohol that poisons/KILLs many millions more people then covid ever did or will.

The hypocrisy of these people and the political systems today is outrageous!

Finally, I do need to remind you saints that if we are alive when things get really bad (in the last days) we must be prepared to suffer, be cut off from normal life, demonized, persecuted , jailed or killed over these faith issues. Will you stand or fail the Lord? I fully believe that unless you are living strong, obedience and biblically bold for Jesus now, you will not stand bold then as times get tough. 

Our website/teaching blog/sisters blog is there to prepare you for what is coming. Do not hold on to this life and world but live for the eternal one to come!

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. Matt 10

See our resources below to help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised

**********************************************

  Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html