Wrong Judgement Email Refuted

 


I got an email from a woman (who knows exactly who it could be?) who made some very BAD wrong judgments and even lies about our ministry. I wanted to place it here as a teaching point/object lesson to us all how to NOT judge in error but to judge rightly. 

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 

Matt 7:2

See the email below with my words in blue with **** by them

************************************************

Dear Jim,

I watched a video online, and a man was filming you and your wife, you were sitting in a chair, and the man started off with saying, “since you caused a baby Christian to sin by cussing, I would like to ask you a question”, and you said to him, I have absolutely nothing to say to you please leave me alone, please go away, I have nothing to say, you are bothering me.
Did you cuss in front of a baby Christian ?
Is this man in the video telling the truth?

**** She is referring to a video placed on line by a Baptist sodomite man who used the F word then wanted to punch me over bible truth. She starts out asking a question which is good but; it all goes DOWN hill fast! 
So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding
Prov 2


I ask because I really thought that you and your wife were good people.

*** Here she condemns us before she knows any facts!
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24


When God opened my eyes 20 years ago, cussing stopped immediately, and I would think that if you and your wife have been Christians for what,at least 15 years?  that by now, you would have grown in the Lord, and no longer cussed.

**** More poor judgement as she does not even know if I cussed or not which I did not! I have a answer at the end of this post that plays the audio of my talk with that flesh vile man and it shows HE swore and wanted to punch me and it is why I sent him off! 
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself
Prov 18:2

You told me that I was not truly born again because of the head covering and dress, 

***** Here she out right lies as I NEVER said any such thing to her about salvation. She is the one who admitted to living in sin for many years and said she is outside of God's grasp to be saved per Hebrews 6. Well, it is clear she lives in lies too.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev 22:14-15


well I did not see any fruit from you, sitting in the chair, telling the man to leave you alone, and stop bothering you, a true born again man of God, would have said, you are right, I am so sorry, for causing a baby Christian to sin. And then you would apologize.

***** She adds to her foolish ways/false judging by assuming I swore when, I never did! (that sodomite man swore at me!) 
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matt 12:36

You may think that your dress is holy, 

**** I do not THINK my dress is holy; I KNOW it is holy. God told us to dress this way in Genesis 3:21 and it is holy to obey God. 
1 Peter 1:15
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Heb 5:9

but I did not see any humbleness on your part.
Gods word says that he gives grace to the humble, not the proud. You are Not setting a good example to the world, of what, a true born again Christian is, if you did really cuss. 

**** No I was NOT humble in my rebuke of a wicked man. We are told to rebuke sin. 1 Tim 5:20 / Again she doubles down in her bad judgment then says... IF... you really did cuss. She has no idea of the facts but she judges on! On a fool speaks of what he knows not!
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Prov 18:7

And the fact that you are going around judging everyone, when you are still cussing, you need to take the log out of your own eyes first, before you judge others.

Thank you, Laurel

***** In the end, she makes several poor judgments again without knowing any facts or waiting for my answer back. I can see now why she lives in the flesh/sin all those years and feels hopeless as she lacks being guided by wisdom or the the Holy Spirit. Gods wrath will fall on her lest she repents!
A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
Prov 26

God be praised 


*****************************************************************************************

See the truth about that youtube video here:

Some homosexual Baptist man in Wyoming made a video of us on youtube and by it he tries to slander us. 


Him and his boyfriend walked up to me and got mad over truth. He used the F word and got mad after I stated truth about sin. (he said we was a baptist homosexual) I preached the gospel and repentance just minutes before to him and his boyfriend. He got fleshy (used the F word) and violent so I was not interested in speaking to him any longer. He wanted to hit me and his boyfriend stopped him and pushed him in the car. He then came back alone minutes later and tried to talk and I sent him away as I  avoid violent mockers! He then put up the video to try to make us look bad is all. 

Note: In great hypocrisy, he was not happy I do not allow any comments on my pages. He deleted my comment that tells the truth of our encounter that I post there. God will judge his sin lest he turns and repents fro such wickedness! Lets see if he deletes the link to the audio that tells the whole story as I placed it there. See the screen capture:


Here is what he says about me on the video link:


***Notice he believes once you are SAVED you cant lose it. He has false gospel, false salvation and he is NOT born of God. 

We pray they both repent from dead man made religion.  

This link plays the 20 minute audio of what happened right before that video he posted and it tells the whole story: