Van Dwellers / Off Grid Homesteaders for Christ Jan 8 2022

  

We travel all over America to street preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost  culture in the streets, at religious places and events.

I thought I would go back to my daily van / homestead posts to edify the saints. To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings like verse by verse will go here and I will put offerings in the Fellowship Gathering area also) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell, live on the off grid homestead, make disciples and preach Christ crucified all over America via online and in person. May you be blessed by it!

See all of our resources at the end of this post to edify you in the truth.  

ps if you are looking for regular daily fellowship, communication and accountable loving edifying, shoot us an email. We are here for you if; striving for the Kingdom and obeying God's truth is your goal.  

dontperish@outlook.com


***************************************************************************************************

  

               (this is cabin 1 in process but now; both cabin 1 and 2 are done!)

*************************************************************************************************

Kept by the power of God explained

Many evangelicals use this verse in 1 Peter 1:5 to say they are guaranteed eternal life, without enduring to it kept by Gods power. In this teaching, I will prove it does NOT mean that at all. Go to this link and be edified by the Lords full holy faithful truth:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2022/01/kept-by-power-of-god-1-peter-15.html

  

*************************************************************************************************

In the Old Testament men who proclaimed falsehoods were stoned to death! In the New Testament, we are told to mark them and avoid them! 

But in today's dumbed down heretical evangelical world; men/pastors who do such things (like proclaiming Trump will remain President back in Jan 2021 for the next 4 years and it does not come to pass; they just gain in popularity.  

Here is on such man:

https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2021/02/greg-locke-exposed-as-false-prophet.html

Do not be deceived and God will NOT be mocked!

***********************************************************************************************

Sister debbie has a interesting post here on what is NOT a head covering:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2022/01/what-headcovering-is-not-and-what-it.html


***************************************************************************************************

I labored hard today cleaning up my building wood storage area on the homestead. It had gotten "way out of hand" with all the projects I have done of late but; now it is clean, neat and organized! 

Then I was blessed with a soup and grilled cheese meal that I share with you here: 

I take great joy in knowing while at times, I do labor at physical things that are all going to fade away one day, I still have hope. See my greatest labor is in the eternal things of God that will NEVER EVER fade away!


In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2


Glory to our coming King!

Brother James with sister debbie

*************************************************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: