A Offer to Reason

 


Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall  be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18


As van dwellers preaching Christ crucified all over America and off grid homesteaders in Missouri; I live to preach, teach and reason in the word of God. I am also willing to listen then repent and correct any doctrine or way that needs to be addressed per God's Word. Our goal is truth and unity with others in the biblical faith without ANY compromise. That greatly limits the saints you will know and walk with; trust me!  

Often times my enemies (or some others) will accuse me of not allowing them to talk openly on line to rebuke, challenge or correct me because I do not allow comments on my website, blogs or on FB. Jesus said be wise as a serpent and there is NO wisdom in letting mockers, haters and heretics have free reign on your internet platforms so; I just do not allow it. (most of them are hypocrites as they cry that is wrong but; if you go to their page and preach biblical truth, they ban you asap!) Their antics on my platforms can cause much waste of time, strife and passing off false doctrine to others so I will not have it. I strive only for what the bible commands that is perfect unity of 1 Cor 1;10. Most today are willing to compromise on the doctrine/truth to have lots of friends / ecumenical religious connections and that is a most sinful heretical way that I avoid for God's glory. The walk in all truth is a lonely walk (just ask Noah) but we are fine with the few precious true saints we know

Let me offer up some facts and then I have a offer to reason to be made. 

Facts:

1) I do not hide at all and in fact; I am out in the streets often open and ready to contend in love / truth publically as I street preach. 

2) For many years my website has been there for the world to see with my phone and email to contact me about truth at any time.

3) My fb page is wide open to get messenger messages on bible truth. 

Just because I do not allow public comments does not mean I cant be reached. That is the type of wrong judgement that Jesus warns against. 

 What I find is most are just mockers and unless they can come at you hiding behind a keyboard / on a forum, with their pack of wolves false friends, they have no courage to contend one on one in scripture. This proves they have no love either as they should be coming one on one to exhort/rebuke me to truth; lest I perish. (John 13 love is the sign of His people) I contact most all the false teachers I expose and offer them a voice but; they usual hide in the John 3:19 thru 21 dark. 

I have had this offer up for years at dontperish regarding modern pastors: https://www.dontperish.com/challenge-for-modern-pastors.html

Here is my offer today:

*Any adult man (unless I have already rebuked you per Titus 3 as a false teacher) can text, call, message or email me on subjects to reason over. I always cover the gospel to eternal life first; then it is open. Note: I do not go into deep eschatological topics unless I am united to a man in daily biblical life.  

I find the perfect scenario to reason is a person who has left the world and churchianity and they desire/want truth. But I welcome seekers and others who can reason with respect and truth as the goal. 

 *adult single ladies or those married to unbelievers can contact me and my wife and I will assist her. Married ladies with believing husbands; it gets a bit more complex but; we will strive there as well where we can be biblical. 

*It should be agreed that communication we have can be used for public teaching at anytime, if you are a teacher in anyway. If you cant come and speak words and let your yea be yea and you wont agree for others to see it; please do not bother as you are hiding something as a teacher of the Word. My communication is open / free to share with anyone; as long as you do not alter or edit it. 

I stand 100 percent behind all the doctrines I teach and all the false teacher testings I have ever done. Often I get you are unbiblical, wrong or you lied about this teacher but; they never bring me the proof or any correction in the Word so their fruit is shown. 

They are shallow wells..... with no water!

Note: I do not do planned out debating but; I do biblical / spirit led testing, disputing and reasoning in the Word; like Paul in Acts did.

So there you have it. 

Catch me in the streets (man to man) or contact me privately to talk God's truth (man to man) if you are eligible by the above agreement. I will not go on with mockers, those who have total unbiblical agendas, liars or anyone who after much clear instruction in righteousness chooses to live in sin and keep false ways. I will leave to yourself till you repent, per scripture. 

dontperish.com

6085478162

https://www.facebook.com/dontperishministry

  God be praised

Brother James with sister debbie

*********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: