Witnessing to a Man and 2 Anabaptist Families

 \

The following are just a few of the witness experiences we had recently to edify you in the Lord:


* About 15 gospel cards went out at various places I had to stop in at. Many thanked me .....

* We stopped to do some van thing work in the park and asap a older man saw our signs and commented. He and I had a long talk about 35 minutes. He got the gospel and the warning about man made religion. He admitted to various sins and was touched by God's truth (to some tears) I encouraged him that he could do it; repent and follow Christ and that God would send grace of he will strive to obey. He got the offer of bible study and daily help with our tracts. Here is a short audio of some of what  covered with him:

  https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/man_in_the_park_gets_truth__.m4a


*Sister debbie went in a thrift store and witnessed to a Mennonite woman. Her husband was invited to come talk to me but they left. Later we ran into them in Walmart and he came over and I talked for 20 minutes with him. He got the gospel and our anabaptist tract and a offer of help. 


*I saw a young horse and buggy Mennonite man with his family so I approached him and offered the Lords truth to him. We covered the gospel and why they keep man made traditions of which he had no answer for. I asked him if the bible tells him to wear a little black hat and he said no it doesn't. I also asked him if he was willing to lose all of that Mennonite false life to follow Jesus in spirit and truth; sadly he could not answer. I left him our tract and a offer to help him. 


More to come from us ..... the van dwellers for Christ!  

That is just a snap shot of what God is doing out here so please; rejoice and glorify God with us saints!

Here is just some of the other 2022 witnessing we have done:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/2022%20Witnessing 

Brother James with sister debbie

God be praised

*********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: