Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 4 2023

 

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...


**************************
May 4 2023


Morning coffee at a camp site, that is a rare treat. The Lord was gracious to us and we are still striving on in van life for His glory!

******************************************************

James 4:1-6 verse by verse audio study 


************************************************************

National Day of Prayer Tested 


***********************************************************

Today we had two perfectly timed witnessing events. One was a Mennonite lady who drove up to talk. Then she came back later and left us a small cake and a note that lied about what we did. It as shameful usual for anabaptist's. More on her tomorrow with an audio and a post as a teaching moment....

Also, I walked sister to a store and a ex mennonite man I met last fall and witnessed to remembered me and called me over. We talked for 30 minutes and we covered a lot of truth. It was awesome and he listened well. God is so faithful! 


**********************************************************


New Van Dweller Video Tip (squirt bottle)


********************************************************


Setting up our camp spot (video)


******************************************************


On my witness walk, I found a blown down bird nest and they are amazing in detail.


I had to do generator oil change today


Lots of horse and buggy people here in this town



Sister Aman made me an awesome veggies pasta lunch, come n by for some next time. 


**************************
Sister Aman shares:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5 


Good day saints who are my sisters in the Lord!  Praise Him for this day!  I love to think about trust in Him because it brings Him honor and glory if we do. It's something I learned early in the beginning of my walk in Christ, in fact it was the foundation of my transformation into a new life in Him.  I was struggling hard to figure out this 'born again' thing that I had no clue about and when I finally exhausted every means by which to figure it out, I laid it all down and said 'I trust you will do whatever you need to do and help me.' (or something like that) and it was then that it all began falling into place.  I can picture the rocking chair I was sitting in, wrapped up in blankets by the fireplace with the bible in my lap.  That was a couple months after I heard those precious words 'you must be born again' and the moment my life changed.  

Today, like then, for all of us, we need to trust in Him.  
For so many things.  
Every day.
Otherwise we get wrapped up in the flesh and no good comes of that. 

Speaking of trust, there's a new sister sharing audio up HERE.  


It's been a super busy day, lots of witnessing and some changes that we had to deal with (and will be going forward) but it's all good because challenges refine us and it makes us trust in the Lord even more!


I was blessed to be able to wash some skirts and a couple cushion covers today and the Lord sent some wind too. What an awesome blessing to have clean clothes!  We're to be thankful for food and raiment but it doesn't say anything about them being clean so that's an extra blessing. Yep, I talk about washing clothes a lot because I do it a lot and it's a great blessing when we find water!  The Lord is good to provide!



I saw those wooden plaques and that lil table and chair at a flea market (who came up with that name?) that is setting up for tomorrow.  In fact, just before dark, brother Tupos mentioned that maybe I want to do some Walmart witnessing which is about a 10 minute walk from where we're parked.  He walked me most the way and said to text him and he'd meet me on the way back.  Turned out to be an awesome thing because, along the way was the flea market and one of the men setting up for it was a man brother Tupos witnessed to last fall and the man called brother Tupos over to talk again.  It was a great conversation and we hope more seeds were planted.  


This mennonite woman pulled up into our camping spot this morning and we lovingly tried to share truth with her and she kept defending her sin.  There's much to it but that will be posted tomorrow Lord willing. We hope she repents and we're here to help her or anyone else who is seeking truth. 


Confession time, I was in the garden section again:)  Glory to God for His awesome creation!


Titus 2 Time!
I found a jar of red peppers a while and stashed it away to make a dip some day. I had no clue what to make it from but I found it at a great deal that I couldn't pass up.  Tonight I saw that my avacado was finally ripe enough so I thought I'd blend the two and see how it turned out. I put in a scoop of sour cream (not sure it needs it though) and some salt, blended it.  We love it!


I'm thankful for healthy foods that the Lord allows me to find at good deals, using our resources wisely. 


I would share some banana, yogurt and granola with you if I could. Simple healthy blessings and a great night time snack. I'm off to go work on some more travel apps that help us find places to stay (like we talked about on the sisters sharing audio) and let's see if we get tomorrow.

When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. 
Proverbs 3:24 

Love to you all and let us rejoice in the One who is worthy of all our praise!
Sister Aman

*************************





The day is done and here is camp dontperish



The coals in our camp fire made me think about what Jesus warned about often:

But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 8

And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Matthew 18

I hope you are all working out your salvation with fear and trembling?

Brother Tupos with sister Aman
dontperish.com


********************************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: