Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 5 2023

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...


*********************************

April 5 2023 


We had a good morning witness walk and then we got ready to head out from our quiet camp spot. You do not get to sit idle long in van life as you must keep moving to GO and we like that as the Lord said to GO preach the gospel. We like to GO for the Lord no matter the challenges it creates as He is able!  

*************************************


Are you ashamed of Christ (teaching audio)



*********************************




We walked though a flea market to witness and I saw these old ice thongs and this deer head so I witnessed to the man selling it and went great! I also witnessed to this man at a booth and it did not go so good but he got the truth: 



*******************************************************************

Mormon Missionaries Rebuked


Today I felt led to go to this place and right away I saw two Mormon false teachers. I lovingly rebuked them in a parking lot on video. 
See the video here (on the updates) and their false faith exposed as the demonic lie it is: 



*****************************************************************


This was my mobile office for a bit today




I saw this so called Christian ad for a pricey cruise ship tour with a famous singer. I realized all the foolishness they have to offer so  called saints to keep them entertained. How sad....





We drove past a dent bent food store so we stopped and we saw awesome farm scenes on the way. Sister got some awesome deals too!


We had an awesome fish dinner sister Aman whipped up, thank you Father.

*********************************

 Sister Aman Shares:

When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 11:2 

Greetings sisters! I hope your day is going well and you are joyous in all things, knowing that the blessed hope of eternal life waits if we endure until the end. We've been talking a lot about pride, and how it's an abomination to the Lord.  It's so destructive, in many ways, let it not be so among us sisters.  It can creep in our lives without being noticed (the flesh loves to hide such things) so be diligent in seeking out any iniquity and ask the Lord for help in it all.  

That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory. 

1 Thessalonians 2:12 


We were blessed with a peaceful camp spot last night and this morning we didn't have to deal with a feminist mennonite woman like we did yesterday.  You can see a bit of it here....



You can see listen and see it all HERE.  We were kind and loving to her but she was clinging to her sins through it all.  Why do we post such things?  To warn our neighbor and help others see through the anabaptists (or whatever false denomination they are) because the sheep are few and we do our best to help them come out of the dark into the light.  

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. [6] Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.  
1 Thessalonians 5:5-6 


We hope she repents. 


I made this pasta the other day and I share the pic with you today because there's a story behind veggie pasta:)  I went into the store to see about witnessing and after walking the aisles, it didn't seem to be.  I text brother Tupos and said I would walk the perimeter of the store one more time then be out.  As I came back through the grocery area, I stopped to look at pasta and see if they had any made from veggies.  I was about to walk away when I saw a woman on a scooter chair coming up the aisle with who looked to be a young grandson maybe.  I stopped and wondered if she might end up getting a gospel card and a few seconds later she called out to me to ask where the honey was.  I was able to share a gospel card with her and help her with her honey issue.  Praise the Lord, walk in the Spirit sisters and the Lord will do His will.  Hey, there's a Titus 2 video up of some of the things we got at the Dent Bent store today, you can see that HERE


We took a quick walk through the flea market again this morning to see about witnessing but it was the same people there. (I saw that bassinet there and thought it was adorable.)  Yesterday I walked by a woman's things she was selling and she asked if I needed canning jars.  I replied that I used to use them but no longer do as we are in our van and proceeded to hand her a gospel card but she got mad, turned away and sat down.  I just turned and walked away, looking for someone else to witness to.  We sister saints just keep going, doing the works the Lord sets before us and rejoice in the day, amen?

And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.  

Luke 1:46-47 





I I hope your day goes well and the Lord be glorified as we magnify  His Holy Name!
Sister Aman

*********************************




Here is camp dontperish tonight.....
Another day has slipped by and since we know we are just a vapor, we best make the most of them all for the Lord. The longer you live the faster the days seem to go by and this verse reminds us of life and its shortness here on earth:

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90

 We love the saints with a fervent love and till the morrow, if we get   it! 

Strive on....

Brother Tupos with sister Aman
dontperish.com 


************************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: