Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 8 2023

 

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.      

  

Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...




****************************

May 8 2023


We awoke to a beautiful sunny day in van life though later rain moved in. I had a project to get done on the gospel van, we had some errands to run and it all went well. The gospel went out as usual and one older woman told me I look like Moses (beard, tunic and walking stick) and I said that is good as I don't want to be like/look like today's false preachers. She laughed and took a gospel card so godly seeds are flying all over out here! 

********************************************************


James 4:12-17 verse by verse audio study


********************************************************************


I saw this wicked music called Trance music and it is computer/new age sounds with the goal of lulling its listeners in trance like states. Music is powerful and satan is using it to damn souls.


If you have a pastor who jokes/dances on stage about being a Hip Hop star, you have a hireling man pleaser, not a godly holy teacher!


I see this all over, police cars that say In God we trust when they clearly do NOT trust in God????? How hypocritical.....


As we roamed around town getting things done, we saw this neat little camper and we call them...... coffin campers.


We went into a food store and I saw this massive meat display. It made me think how people rarely say NO to their carnal appetites, then they do not say no to the culture or false church ways. Then it is to the point; they cannot, in any good way, say YES to the Lord. The only hope is the gospel and life in Christ. 


There is a heretical bible out called the Message. The author who is a new age mystic heretic made not a translation but more of a paraphrase. He even said that he was PLAYFUL with God's Word. Playful? He took out sin, homosexual verses, he twisted the Lords truth and I do not want to be him on judgement day. See my article that exposes the Message bible on the unbiblical teachers blog


I needed to replace the rear door lock on the gospel van and I got it done. The old one had the lock rust up and now it has a new lock in place. Always something to do in nomad van life.  Thank you Father


Veggies and corn on the cob. Hey, let me know if you are coming for dinner and we will toss on a extra ear?

*************************************************************************

Sister Aman Shares: 

He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.  
Proverbs 11:28 

Good day sisters who love the Lord!
We were blessed with a warm and sunny day to serve the Lord.  Let us put our trust in Him, not in riches or people, but in the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings!


It rained last night, what a blessing that is for plants to flourish and at one time it was a curse (the flood) to those who were on the wrong side of God. 

And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth. 
Genesis 7:6 

I'm glad we don't have to live 600 years or more or even half that as our days have been greatly shortened and if we endure, it won't be long before we are with Him for all of eternity.  That's only for those who are born from the GOSPEL, which we live to preach all over the country here because we love our neighbor, and I know my sisters are diligent in doing the same, the best they can.


More audio bible readings are up.  Ephesians 6 HERE and Psalm 142 HERE



I saw that in a store and thought about how they use such concepts that come from the Lord but don't give Him the glory for it.  I know my sisters do though!


More and more we see pets in the stores, they should read Romans 1 and heed the warnings.



Brother Tupos took that picture of the 3 birds that woman brought into the store.  They were making a mess all over the cart and the floor. Learn about pets and paganism HERE

Titus 2 Time!



I wrote a post about that picture, you can see it HERE



The 'lesser light' that God made for the night, was beautiful last night and you can see how peaceful our parking spot was.  It was flat too!!!!!  Lol, slopey parking lots really make me kill my flesh and when they are flat, there's extra rejoicing going on.  

I hope you all are striving on in the Lord, waking up with joy and peace that the Lord gives us.

Sister Aman

********************************************


We had a rain storm but the van needed a good wash anyway and we like a good storm. 


This is camp dontperish tonight and what a colorful sunset we had to enjoy once the storm rolled by us. IN this life we will have storms and triblulation:

 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16


Rest in Him....

Brother Tupos with sister Aman
Dontperish.com

******************************************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: