Day 12 / 2017 Mission Trip / Baptist modern pastor Marshall Whitaker Exposed

Also on day 12....

We rolled through this nice Wyoming town and I reached out to the modern pastor at this religious body United Baptist church / Marshal Whitaker.

He told me he was not interested in talking about the things of God after he saw our website that exposes denominational religion as false.

So we decided to park by their religious body with our gospel sign to lovingly warn others of the deception of man made religion like Marshall teaches. I saw Marshall come out so I asked him from across the parking lot ( in front of his wife ) why he is teaching false ways? He ignored me and then said he didn't have time to discuss things ( the truth of God ) I then asked him if he had time for all of his worldliness and carnality we see on his social media info? He started to walk in the building and I reminded him a biblical Titus 1 elder can teach with sound doctrine yet he hides in the dark. He then mumbled something about us being right and everyone else wrong. He refused to focus on the specific sins of his teachings and body and went inside. Not 5 minutes later 3 police cars showed up. Marshall chose to hide behind secular police rather then reason in God's Word. More signs of a hireling.

The officers were so kind and they saw i was no threat to anyone. I explained what I said to Marshall and that we do not want any trouble as we are peace makers. We are there because Jesus commanded we proclaim truth vs man made ways as love for God and others. They appreciate that. I told him men like Marshall claim the title doctor but they hide in the dark vs reasoning in the Holy Word. The officer told me we were fine and could stay there if we wanted to but I told him we would go as our job was done! I got to call out a false teacher and then witness to him and his officer with him and gave them a card to our website www.dontperish.com so it was wonderful. God's truth went out and man made religion and its worldly false teachers were exposed in love and truth on this day.....

Go to this link to see him and his religious body exposed:
http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/06/marshal-whitaker-united-baptist-church.html


Please see these links that will help you in the truth of God's Word and into eternal life to come.






God be praised


www.dontperish.com