Day 44 / New Life Assembly of God Worland, Lutheran Lies, A Priest and Mormons / 2017 cross country mission trip

Another day to serve God....

In love, we reached out to the people of this AOG religious body for God's glory
See this link that biblically tested them:
https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/07/new-life-christian-center-worland-wy_16.html

Just down the road we stopped at a Mormon religious body and parked there for awhile with our gospel sign. See Mormonism exposed here:
http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/06/mormonism-exposed-by-gods-word.html

To give you an example of what happens when you take God's truth to such places or false religion here are two examples:

One man who pulled in to go into the Mormon service came over and said he agreed that the world and churches are lying ( that is what our sign says ) but not this church as he said " we have the truth! "

I began to tell him the unbiblical ways of the Mormon faith starting with their scandalous founder Joseph Smith. When I asked him if he agree with Smith having 40 wives ( their church admits he did ) he no longer wanted to talk. He stuck his hand out to me and I refused it saying he is upholding false ways and I cannot encourage or bid him well in it. He then walked away and refused our card that exposes Mormons as a cult in concern and love. The whole talk was maybe 4 minutes and he showed he was NOT interested in truth but the lies of man. How sad.

Then a man rode up on a electric scooter and he engaged us in a conversation. He asked us about our sign and claimed he was born again. We told him we are not with any organization ONLY Christ's true body. He admitted he was with the Zion Evangelical church in town. I asked isn't that Lutheran? He said well yes but we are not really Lutheran. This is the kind of crazy lies you hear out here. He then said well 'we are all fallen from God so it does not matter.' He was insinuating that we don't have to obey the bible today but he is VERY wrong. See Hebrews 5:9

I lovingly then told him that Luther was a murderous unbiblical man and he just laughed wanted to go. He was NOT interested in digging for truth with us or testing himself. He left saying 'I know what I believe'. While that maybe be true.... he believes lies that cannot save him.

See Luther exposed here:
http://www.dontperish.com/martin-luther.html

We stopped to get coffee and I saw a roman catholic priest in the store.
As he left I said sir are you a priest? He was as nice as could be to me all smiles and kind but as soon as I asked him to go and test his roman catholic ways to God's Word on our site, he turned dark. He said we are to keep the traditions of the church. When I told him Paul said in 2 Thessalonians 3 we are to keep the traditions he handed down not Rome's  or the Popes traditions. The smile was gone and he said 'I have to go' and he walked away from me! No love to  help me see truth I guess? As he left I told him his faith is a mixture or pagan Babylonian idolatry mixed with some Christian ways that cannot save anyone. I hope he tests his ways and repents of his pagan/christian mixed false faith.

See this thread that exposes them via God's Holy Word
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/01/roman-catholicism-vs-gods-word.html

More sad evidence of man made religion, men following sin and LIES; when Jesus is the TRUTH.

See John 14:6

Jesus said FEW will find eternal life and he warned MANY religious people will be turned away by Him as they are sinful/law breakers going against His ways to do their own false ways.
See Matthew 7

We pray you are not deceived today so we GO to proclaim truth for God's glory and your eternal soul!

Please see these links that will help you in the truth of God's Word and into eternal life to come.





God be praised