Day 70 / Seeking Motorcycle Man, Roman Priest and Angry Lady Feminist Preacher

On Day 70 of our 2017 mission trip out west we went to a fast food place I thought we should go to. We got some healthy food and a cup of coffee.
A man sat down next to us and all I can say is "I sensed" he would talk to us about our gospel sign we had outside on our trailer. As soon as he was done eating he turned to us and said...
that must be your sign?

I said it was and he asked 'so what are you all about?'
I told him we are all about glorifying God in His Word the truth. I gave him the gospel of Jesus Christ and how he can find eternal life. I gave him much evidence of the falseness of man made religion and the truth of Gods Holy Word like the many prophecies that are predicted in the bible.

He thanked me and took one of our gospel cards that direct him to the website with our contact info.
He was a biker form Denver and we pray he digs deep for truth, I think that was a God appointed meeting.

Next, I decided we needed to go walk along the busy down town street with gospel signs to lift up Gods Word. No sooner did we start walking then we saw a roman catholic priest walking right towards us in his white monk like garb with his rosary. I stopped him and asked him if the roman faith is the truth. He said oh yes. I asked why and how can I find eternal life? He took my bible and opened it to John 6 and started to tell me I must eat Jesus' flesh and drink his blood to have eternal life. I asked him you want me to be cannibal as the Old Law called that pagan and sinful? He said oh no as it is not really Jesus body but only sacrificially His body. This makes NO sense! They say it is His real body but then it is not??? I asked him if the popes had murdered multi millions of believers and he said casually yes they were just sinners! I gave him the biblical gospel and exposed MANY sinful ways of his faith like pagan roman obelisks at the Vatican and selling forgiveness of sins. I exposed their bible with the false Apocrypha and he got nervous and had no answers for it. He said I gotta go I will pray for you and he left.
See the roman faith exposed here:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/01/roman-catholicism-vs-gods-word.html

That conversation did draw another man to stop and talk with us. He was an ex catholic who sees through their sinful ways and came out of it. We talked some truth, he was encouraged and he got a gospel card as well.  His wife on the other hand was wandering around, stopped for a few minutes then walked off on him. This distracted the man who was wanting to talk about the things of God but wondering where his wife was.  This was a blatant show of feminism.

Next as we were standing near by a carnal entertainment place of man, a lady came storming up to us and asked: 
"So, where did you get your divinity degree from?" I held up my bible and said "we follow His Word and where does it say I need one?" That stumbled her and she said that she is the preacher in this town and she did not appreciate us causing a disturbance. (We stood quietly on the public sidewalk not bothering anyone ???) I then asked if she had a elder or husband as God's Word is taught via men. That got her angry and she said my husband is right there! (He was standing about 10 feet away.) I asked him if he would like to talk truth and he was not really interested though he took my gospel card. She kept interrupting so I told him to call me if he would like to go the God's Word and they stormed off!
See this article on feminism:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/03/feminismis-not-of-god.html

We stood out all night and lifted up God's Word calling people to repentance and new life.

It is never boring when you serve a Holy Holy Holy God in this fallen carnal world!

Please see these links that will help you in the truth of God's Word and into eternal life to come.





God be praised

www.dontperish.com