Music Man of God Exposed / 2018 Some Witnessing Experiences

I was filling up my gas tank and I recognized a man who is part of a worldly unbiblical body not far from our shop in Wisconsin that we have tested. He is their music minister and on the board of a ecumenical organization they run. He claims to be a man of God....

I walked up and tried to engage him in biblical truth but he was NOT interested and he tossed my website card in the garbage! No love was shown by him at all ....

Read all about the sad event here:

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/11/adam-johnson-faith-christian-church.html 

******************************************************************

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

Go here for audio teachings:

His true people follow Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24) NOT.... man made false ways or today's denominational religion.

God be praised