Day 10 / Amish, Idols, Hindu's and Horse Shoes / 2018 Summer Mission Trip



Our van had a fuel pump issue and we needed repairs so we were held over a extra day. 

We got the repair and as we are driving down the road we stop at a Amish food store. We buy things we need and always hand out tracts there. The anabaptists are void of Gods truth!  I saw a amish man in the parking lot and we discussed much about God's truth/I witnessed the gospel to him and exposed much of sins man made false ways. As we are talking at the store in the middle of no where... 3 men show up in a taxi ... come over and they are asking to buy old horse shoes and cow urine. Yes really!!!! I dont make this stuff up... 
The amish man starting making a deal to sell them those items and I asked what they wanted them for. They said for their gods. I said really... whom do you serve and they said they are hindu's and have many gods. I told the amish man you cant do this or your sinning against God and I began to witness Jesus Christ as THE True God and their hindu gods as demons and false idols. I challenged them who is Jesus and they said a god and I said NO... He is THE God or a liar! Which one...?  The three men got out of there quickly without refuting a word I said but they did get a gospel card. God's light and truth sent them running without their idol goods they sought. I told the Amish man what they were going to do and he almost fainted. They are void of discernment and lack the gospel / spirit of God. He left and another amish man showed up and I witness all the same to him. Neither had any answers for my biblical claims against their false man made ways. One of the men promised to call me and set up a appointment with his elders. We shall see if he does it?
So ...either God allowed my van to be broke or he kept those men from showing up till we did? 


See a short FB video clip of it here:
https://www.facebook.com/dontperishministry/videos/918173858354949/?modal=admin_todo_tour

I know God was in that meeting as he is over all things amen?

See our bible resources below...

God be praised

www.dontperish.com

***********************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: