Day 9 / Let the Dead Bury the Dead



As we are traveling on our 2018 summer mission trip..we see God at work often. I thought this may encourage the saints and be a witness to the world.

The other day as we traveled; I saw a funeral Hearse and had Debbie my wife, get a picture. Then days later I posted a update on our blog about letting the dead bury the dead and asked Debbie for the Hearse picture. She had already hours before posted it on our blog with the verse let the dead bury the dead and we didn't see each other's post or know we were doing it. Huh???
Then a hour later I get a phone call and a man I don't know is taking about letting family go ( the dead burying the dead) huh????
Then; that same day we get a text from a family member that my mother ( who is apart from us over God / faith ) is dying. Seconds later a brother calls us and leaves a message as he we was concerned about us. 
As Debbie and I talk about my mom we mention letting the spiritually dead go and moving on. Huh???
We call our saints back to learn...they had a rough day; concerned about their lost son and they were focused on...
letting the dead bury the dead. Huh???

Jesus said it in Matt 8.22 
And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

I believe if we are led by the spirit; God is so powerful He can work in and through us for the edification of the saints which..brings Him glory! Unless we
are setting our minds on things above and caring for each other daily..we can't see God work. 
Please... let it not be so among God's true people.
I hope this article encourages you all.

These things happen often and indeed, our God reigns!!

See our bible resources below:


Ps thanks to saints for being concerned about us and being faithful...what a blessing.
***********************************************
Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: