Mocking Atheist

I have a neighbor.... he moved onto his land and I went to welcome him and I gave him the gospel. He said we was a atheist and had NO interest. So each time I saw him....I waved but I never raised the truth of God again.

Today he saw me in town and... he ...brought up my gospel signs on my car and was mocking it. I began to tell him the truth of God and he said do not preach to me. I said sir you brought it up not I. God's Word cannot be broken and I told him if you can disprove Christ and the bible you need to do it I told him. He said he was not interested and I said why did you raise the topic? He even tried to draw my wife debbie into it all but she would not allow it. We parted ok but I say this..... 

Saints... do not let the mockers walk on God's truth and do not give them a platform for their mockery. 
If a man is not interested in the gospel...do not offer it nor give him a place in your life to mock if they try.

Protect the precious pearl of God's truth....


The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. Psalm 14:1

Go here for many article/videos on street preaching tips:

God be praised

*************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: