Man on Crutches gets the Gospel / 2018 Summer Mission Trip

Day 30



As we traveled west in Wyoming for work and ministry we stopped for gas and ice. 

I went inside and a man with crutches and a obvious physical impairment was leaving so I held to door for him. As he exited, we chatted, he spoke of the weather and he said he lived 2 hours north. I handed him a gospel card and we talked about the truth of God's Word and the biblical gospel to eternal life vs man made false denominational religion. He thanked me and said he would look at our website..... dontperish.com 

Then I recalled that LAST YEAR 2017.... 

we sat at a fast food place in his town working on line for our summer mission trip and I saw him leaving back then. I remember I was moved with compassion for his serious condition ( he moved so very slow on his crutches, like I have never seen before but he did move as best he could ) and I was sorry then, I did not get to witness to him. 

But today I did!!!! Praise God..... 

See all of our biblical resources below....


God be praised



************************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: