School Bus Headed to Oregon / 2018 Summer Mission Trip


Day 30 

We camped over night at a Walmart in Wyoming and in the morning I saw a school bus full of people so I went over to witness to them. The door was closed/it was running and loud.... as I approached the man opened the door and I stepped up one step so he could here me. ( I did not walk on to their bus .... ) 

He told me they were headed to Oregon to live on some land. ( they had on tie dye items and looked a lot like the hippies of my youth in the 60's and 70's ....) 
I asked them if anyone knew how find eternal life and no one said they did. I began to share the gospel with them in love and at the point when I said Christ was the only way, the dad said he appreciated I had some beliefs but he was not interested and he said he was a roman catholic, he had bad experiences with hypocritical born again men ( I agreed there ), he blamed God for sin and allowing it ( God gives us free will )  he told some lies about God's Word the bible not being true, he said Jesus never existed and then he said some lewd things about dope and sex with his wife. He also had brought up the hindu kama sutra so new age / hindu ways seem at play here! At that point... I stepped off the bus stair, stood there and ....  he kept talking in anger. ( his son closed the door )  

I walked away and said.... I love you all. 

After I was back at my camper... he, the dad... came over and he stuck his head in my camper to talk to me. 

He tried to make it all ok but as we talked again... he told me more lies about the bible and God's Word. ( that it is ok to talk vulgar )  I challenged that and he asked... do I get his kind of anger often and I said... yes just like Jesus and the disciples... men who oppose God's truth do get angry!

Then I said..... 
please go prove Jesus / the bible is a lie and you will be rich and wont need to drive a old bus. 

Then he said.... well, maybe Jesus is God... I just dont know? 

I said... I thought you said he never existed and the man got mad again and started swearing and telling me I should not have told him what I did by his bus and I had no right to do so. I said but you come over to my camper to tell me and my wife stuff didnt you????  He walked away upset and I told him I love you and I pray he repents to new life.

Here are some other things he said that are in great error:

* "there is no evidence Jesus even existed"! ( later he said .... maybe Jesus is God??? )
Fact: scholars on the subject ( both Christian and secular ) agree ...
Jesus the man.... DID exist!
Also: read Josephus the ancient historian.....he spoke of Jesus.

*he also told me God is to blame for sin....
Fact: it is mans free will that defiles us. ( See Genesis )
*he told me vulgar language is ok
Fact: God's Word / Jesus says out of your heart the mouth speaks ( Luke 6:45 ) so if your mouth is vile.... so is your heart! ( his mouth was vile ) 
*he told me today's bible translations are not accurate
Fact: the recent English translations ( like the Geneva ) are very accurate taken right from the Hebrew and Greek manuscripts.
*he told me that Origen had the real truth.
Fact: Origen was a heretic who believed even demons will be saved in the end!

This bus driver headed to Oregon is very confused.....
Mockers do not tell the truth so.... do not be deceived by them.

 ( I have it all on audio if I need it for proof ) 

It is amazing how angry God's Word can make people ..... and I need to note that I never used anyone's name in my reporting this witnessing event. It was name-less ..... to protect their privacy as always unless someone is a false teacher with published teaching then we expose them per the Word of God. Romans 16.17

We love them enough to tell the gospel truth to them. 

Jesus is THE ONLY way!!!  John 14:6

See all of our biblical resources below....


God be praised





************************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: