10 Commandments Park Exposed / 2018 Summer Mission Trip

Day 73 



We visited the Ten Commandments Park in Columbia Falls Mt as we had heard about it and wanted to test the truth there as we are called to do in 1 thes 5:21. 

A man named Scott Troske was there and when I asked about the Sabbath and what they teach about it, he got very angry. He could not answer my questions biblically and told me he did not care that we are to test all things per the bible!! 1 Thes 5:21 ( he is above testing? ) 
He then went on to tell me I had a demon and rebuked my demon in me???? 

Nothing happened so either, he has NO POWER to rebuke demons or... I do not really have a demon at all. :)  
( the Pharisees told Jesus He has a demon too ) 

Scott said he can see and discern spirits! When I challenged where is that in the Word, he didnt know and he back peddled and just threw us out!!!

So they have HUGE billboards about the Sabbath but they cant talk about it and get angry if you do? 
Who has the demon spirit I wonder???? 

It was amazing ( we have video and audio to come ) and I learned he is a unbiblical AOG/ word of faith type into rebuking demons, binding demons in his revival tent there and his so called healing crusades. 

I expose it all and will be adding to these links below to warn others.....


https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2018/08/10-commandments-park-columbia-falls.html

See our bible resources below....

God be praised

www.dontperish.com

******************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Dontperish Facebook:


Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: