JESUS IS NOT APPEARING TO MEN TODAY



Some demonic false teacher is telling people on the internet to seek Jesus in marathon prayer sessions and he will appear to you as; he promised to manifest himself to us in John 14;21

John 14:21 indeed says Jesus will manifest himself to us but...if we read on He tells us HOW he will do that!


Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

It is via the Holy Spirit Jesus is manifest to us as a comforter and teacher not by personal appearances!!!

Also, Jesus in Matt 24 warned us about those false teachers who will say Christ is here or there ....but do not believe them!

JESUS IS NOT APPEARING TO MEN TODAY.... seek Him in the Word NOT in visions and experiences!!!

***************************************************************
Let us know how we can help you.....

God be praised!

www.dontperish.com

************************************************************************