Daily Truth Dec 9 2019


Christmas Trees are pagan and sinful! 
*****************************************
Here is a audio teaching on:
"Should Christians Keep the Festivals"

*****************************************
Latest sister's blog on a scammer gets convicted

*******************************************************************



What you drive around in ( just like the clothes you wear ) says a lot about who you are.... in your heart. 
If anything you have is a look at me, show off my ways or my body, or my face or makes me stand out vs others, it is sinful, prideful and NOT of God! 

For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
Luke 6

******************************************************************


******************************************************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.


God be praised