Walmart Witnessing / Daniel, Jason and My Walking Stick


I get many witnessing experiences at Walmart so I am starting a Witnessing Walmart section to just edify the body :


Here is another one of those VERY precious moments as a traveling preacher / evangelist that just do not come along often enough so I praise God very much when they do. 

I was walking through Walmart as we travel to preach in a new town ( with my walking witness stick w/obey Jesus on it ) and two men went by ( Jason and Daniel ) and one said, 
I love the stick man!

I said thank you sir and we all kept going. I quickly got out two gospel cards and said Lord, if you put them in my path again, I will speak the gospel to them. Not 5 minutes later we walked right by each other again and I stopped to give them a card. It was such a blessing as that led to me preaching the gospel to them and we had an amazing talk about the Lord's truth for like 30 minutes by the frozen foods in Walmart. I gave them much truth, they shared back and I warned them about the culture / man made Sunday religion. We all shook hands, I offered to help them in their faith anytime and we left. 

We met again at the check out register and I gave them a big hug and told them I loved them, that I will pray for them and their walk. They thanked me and we all parted....

If you have never done what I do, you cant appreciate this event.

We go into the world daily, preach the gospel on street corners and at worldly events / false religious places, to strangers. We get heckled, had things thrown at us, police showing up, get sworn at and threatened often as most HATE the message of the cross ( see Matt 10 as Jesus said it would be ) So you cant appreciate how wonderful it is to just meet other men and have a truth talk to glorify God without any contention at all. ( Paul, Jesus and the disciples had contention all the time as well )   

Thank you Daniel and Jason, and thank you Lord!!!! 

At times a street warrior/preacher can get really worn down and in case you did not know it Daniel/Jason, God used you today to charge me back up for the war I am in daily. 

Thanks again, love you in Christ!

Do you know the gospel to eternal life? 
Test yourself at the links below and let me know how I can help you in your faith?

I am strengthened and ready to go back to the battle!!!!!

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



See many more witnessing experiences here:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/2020%20Witnessing%20Experiences


******************************************************************************



See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised