Free Ice for Van Dwelling





This page will point you to a biblical van dwelling life via the gospel to eternal life: https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html  

Here is a link of our daily van dwelling posts: https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/12/van-dwellers-preaching-christ-2020.html


If you are in the van dwelling life, you will need a way to cool certain foods. We opted NOT to have a electric or propane fridge and we use a cooler. ( an article to come soon on our very ....cool... cooler! ) 

I have learned a neat little method that saves us lots of money and it happened by accident. 
When I was in business, I had a customer give me a large soda holder ( like the truckers use ) and I had no idea what I would ever do with it as I do not any drink soda? 
Well, it turns out that about 99% of the time when we get gas, I get FREE ice for our cooler by just walking in with my big soda holder and asking! ( they few that charge its like .40 )  




You can get these at truck stops or on line and I saw one for $11 recently. ( they are about 12 inches tall and hold a lot of ice ) I save about $1-2 every time we get gas, so it pays for itself in no time! A plus is, I use mine for an arm rest on long driving days as well. 

Go get yourself a big soda container and fill up your cooler on the road as how can you beat FREE ice? More tips to come over time for all of you van dwellers or van life want -a- bee's!!!!

I may be adding more to this article over time and stay tuned for more van dwelling tips at the link below. 


God be praised 


Go back to our van dwelling page of you want to go on and learn more about this awesome life:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/van-dwelling-tips.html

***********************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised