Dealing With Police While Preaching In Marceline Missouri




Here is a video of me dealing with hecklers and some police in a small Missouri town as I street preached at a high school football game. (The audio is silenced due to some bad language the fans had) The one police officer was the captain who I called ahead and got the ok to preach where I was. He then went back on his word and made me move. No problem as I preached on till it got unwise to remain then I rebuked them in love and we left. 
The other man was the chief and they both refused to keep the drunk hecklers away from me. One officer did step in to offer some assistance thankfully. I was there to preach and bothered no one at all. (their stadium noise we far above my speaker amp) We learned that this town HATED God's truth and they LOVE WICKED violent football even playing demonic devil music before the game and corrupting small children. Sinful and shameful, we pray they repent or they will perish!




 

Go here to see other Dealing with the police articles/videos:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Police%20and%20How%20to%20Deal%20with%20Them

Go here to see many videos of my time preaching there at their wicked high school football game:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-at-high-school-football-game


God be praised


****************************************


See these resources below to call you out of false man made religion 

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: