Street Preaching at Highschool Football Game Marceline, Mo

 


We went to stand outside of a High school football game in the little Missouri town called Marceline. After a day of street preaching in another town close by (Brookfield) I met a youth in the street who told me about the game, so we went. Here is my intro video and it shows how corrupt small town America really is. It feeds its flesh and they even play demonic occult music to the young people. So very wicked as the people got mad, they got in my face and even the police were not happy and against us!

Football is violent and God hates those who love violence.

Psalm 11:5

The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.



You can go to this link and see many videos of our preaching there: 

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-at-high-school-football-game

I had called the police ahead of time, told them my plans and I even got the spot to stand as I was totally legal. The crowd got mad and some corrupt officers laughed and refused to keep the hecklers out of my face. One officer showed up who seemed to side with God's Word and he understood more. But the crowd got worse so I rebuked them all in love we left before it got really ugly. I did not realize there would be drinking at a high school game but they were indeed. What a wicked corrupt America we see as they love football more then God's Holy Word. (one lady yelled they love God but shut up so we can watch our game, so sad!) 

Here is an article showing why football is sinful:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/09/can-you-live-holy-set-apart-and-watch.html


God be praised

*****************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised