Van Dwellers For Christ July 14 2021

 

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com

************************************************************************


**************************************************************************

It has been a very busy few days (travel/work) and I did not even get to post last night. We had a long day/quiet night (with some health struggles) but this was our awesome sunset.


In the morning, I had a Amish buggy waiting for me and they got the gospel and our Anabaptist tract too!

As we rolled down the highway in Missouri I saw this bumper sticker:


**************************************************


Sister debbie has more scripture readings for ladies and travel video of the day!


***********************************************

Perfect timing:

I made some adjustments to our travels as I learned of a event I felt we needed to get to out west to preach at. (a so called Christian music fest) So we had to make a quick stop at the homestead then, we cut out fast to gain ground in order that we make the event this weekend. We said to ourselves; we wonder if the Father has a appointment for us and at the very first gas station, we witnessed to a older man. Then sister debbie and I witnessed to a woman there as well. They both walked right up and wanted to talk about the Lord. We smiled as this happens all the time, God's perfect timing as we would NOT have been there then unless our plans had changed. Glory to Him!

************************************************ 

It was time to do a oil change on the road. It is not easy doing them myself (frustrating sometimes) but I save like $30 each time so....


*************************************************

Later we saw a produce stand so, I stopped and I witnessed the gospel to two German Baptist men. As usual they were all chatty when it was about them SELLING ME STUFF. But as soon as I talked of Christ and truth vs man made religion, they went quiet mostly. They got a tract, the gospel and they told me; I am dangerous as I do not conform to a set of rules in a man made system like they do. I challenged that in love and said I follow Christs rules not men's false ways (false gospels, suspenders/straw hats/horse and buggies etc) and they were done talking. 

See how corrupt anabaptism is here with many posts:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Anabaptist%27s%20Exposed

***************************************

We drove though Missouri, Iowa and finally got into South Dakota. We missed some big rain storms and here was my view on the highway:

As soon as  we stopped and I was outside by our van, I witnessed to a couple who came up and want to live in van life soon. They got the gospel and some van dwelling tips too. Then we used this automated machine in a grocery store to renew our van license and it was a first for us! 


****************************************************


There has been a lot of talk from some "so called" pastors talking about fighting back for their rights, defending their so called flocks with deadly force. Here is an article I did on violence in the body of Christ:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/12/killing-church-gunmen-it-is-good-or-evil.html

**********************************************

Out west, be careful as they go FAST on the highways!!!!! 


******************************************************************

Another older man pulled up in a neat well used pick up and he just started talking to me about our van and life in general. He got the gospel, a invite to bible study on the road and he thanked me, then off he went!

*************************************************

We heard this van pull up.... listen close: 

He needs some muffler work I think?

***********************************************

We had to drive past a big city (not my favorite place) and I saw this vehicle waiting by a stop light. 


Question:

Do you think the person in the back of that funeral car is worried about his material things, fame, sports or the state of American politics now? 

Set your mind on things above dear saints! Col 3:2

********************************************

I have a bunch of study & work in progress/topics for teachings coming up in the Fellowship Gathering Place:

*Following Jesus or Just Believing?

*5 Points of Tulip Exposed

*Where is Home?

*You Know It is of God When?????

*Matthew chapter 7 verse by verse

Stay tuned .....

*******************************************

We do park in some pretty interesting places as van dwellers. 

Here is a blast from the past for van parking. We were right by (almost under) the worlds largest fiberglass fish at like 300 feet long, yep! It is part of some silly museum in Hayward, Wisconsin and there was a parking lot/boat launch next to it. 

Big deal huh, yea, I know! 



 Tonight it is just a plan old parking lot but we are thankful as its been a log days travel/work too. We are close to some good street preaching tourist places and those music concerts. Lots coming up Lord willing, pray for ears to HEAR and EYES to see!

How is your obedient faith racing going.... all you saints of God?

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. Heb 12:1

We stand with you always.... 

Brother James and sister debbie

God be praised

*************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life?

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: