Van Dwellers For Christ July 22 2021

 

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over  America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html 

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com 

*********************************************************************

 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Titus 2;5

**********************************************************************

The 5 point TULIP theology of heretical Calvinism is a common and a very dangerous teaching. I have 3 of them exposed here in detail and I am working on #4 now. Be blessed and listen in:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/02/tulip-explained-and-exposed.html


***********************************************************************

I was driving and saw a sign holding beggar on the corner so I reached out to him with gospel card / some goodies. I told him to call me if he needed help. To my surprise he called me (few ever do) and we talked over his situation and God's truth. I learned he has a place to stay, food and that he begs for cash. He said he was abused in a cult for many years (???) and that he wanted to serve God but his mind is messed up. I encouraged him in truth, offered bible study and told him to call me again soon. So many sad sad stories out here it breaks my heart.... but Christ is the hope!

**********************************************************************

The rhetoric just keeps getting worse involving Covid:


Hold fast saints, it will only get worse from here. Evil is rising but we are on the winning side!

********************************************************************

I felt the need to update my audio on: 

Should Christians Get the Covid Vaccine?  

Listen to it at this link and edified:

 https://www.dontperish.com/videos-pg-2/should-christians-take-the-covid-vaccine


********************************************************************** 


Need a door opener for giving out the gospel? We stayed at a awesome truck stop and they had great friendly, clean service / food. I walked up and asked the manager if we could talk. He said yes and he looked concerned. (he probably gets only complaints) I told him how thankful we were to be so welcomed there and that he ran a great place. He smiled and thanked me, then I gave him the gospel and he took it very well. 

Find a good business and compliment them to bless them, then give out the life giving truth of Christ!

Just a hint for you as I know not everyone is as bold as some are.

***************************************************

Ask me how I know we are in Cowboy country? (far out west)

Yes we are, people are just different out here and they attach everything to horses/cows!

********************************************************************

We eat simple in van life folks. Today it was eggs and turkey bacon.


Then we stopped at a discount food store and I think I saw the worlds biggest tootsie pop!

*********************************************************************

Sister debbie has some awesome travel video and a tale of 3 witness experiences that she had. Check it out:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/07/accounts-of-gospel-going-out.html

*******************************************************************

We had a good safe travel day and we even had some work to do that keeps the gas tank filled. But as I often say; where did the day go? We got a nice free camp spot at a busy truck stop again tonight. The sound of trucks rolling in and out make us sleep like babies. 


Here was our sunset, thank you Father!


In van dwelling life you have to test out everything daily. How are you doing testing out your faith life daily in the Word of God? We are here to help you.

God be praised

********************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life? 

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: