Van Dwellers For Christ July 24 2021

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over  America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html 

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com 

*********************************************************************

The day started off great with a flowering bush by the camp sight and down the road we went, headed to a busy tourist town and another music event to preach at.


That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Eph 3:16-17

 *************************************************************

Witnessing 2021

Repenting Anabaptist, Ex Mennonite & Meat Sticks and Young Timothy Comes Calling   

I have had some REAL WITNESSING BLESSINGS of late that I need to share. This link covers it well so listen in as it will bless you:  

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/07/great-witnessing-experiences-summer-2021.html


******************************************************************

I am so tired/righteously angry of people SELLING God's things for gain so I started a new award called: The Music Whore Award

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/07/music-whore-award-sounds-like-reign.html

It is bold yes; but it is also very very TRUE!

******************************************************************

I had a anabaptist man recently tell me he did not think a lady with flowers on her dress was adornment or that she is looking for attention. I asked; so can I cover my tunic with flowers and why would I do that? He smiled and said well that would be wrong but; he could not explain why it is ok for ladies or men?

Here is a biblical article on adornment: 

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Adornment

****************************************************************

Here is something right off a covid vaccine drug companies website as they admit their mRNA vaccine is really dabbling with:

"THE SOFTWARE OF LIFE"


No thank you! I will leave it up to my Creator God to "program my body". Not some scientist's in a medical lab who may have very suspect motives.  My temple my choice!!!!!

See my covid articles here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Corona%20Virus

*************************************************

Sister debbies has more witnessing and some awesome travel video of our day!

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/07/witnessing-to-pentecostal-woman-and-our.html

***********************************************

Van life is very hard at times so we find ways to enjoy simple things. My job is to go into gas stations and get us ice for our cooler. (it is like 95 everyday out here lately in Wyoming)

Well, sister talked about this awesome all natural ice cream bar for $1.59 that she saw so; I found it, I bought it and 

I hide it in the ice container and wow, did she smile! I am pretty sure that mean more to her then a dozen red roses worth $50. (we have no room for those roses so ice cream is better) 

Remember men, you need to do simple, kind, thoughtful things often for your wife to appreciate her; NOT just big showy things once in awhile. Just saying.....

And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 2 Peter 1:7

*************************************************************

I tonight I watched pigeons at a water puddle and it was so peaceful. When you do what we do out in the loud streets, you appreciate God's quiet creation when you can. 


Here was my office view for a time.....


These are all over the place (boot scrubbers) as lots of people walking into stores have muddy boots from ranch work.... funny!


As sister and I walked, we saw a truck full of sheep headed to market and they were just a bellering out loud!!! She was like AWWWWWWWWW.....
 I told sister, just keep walking and don't look back. 


It reminds me of the verse about God's people in this world:

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Romans 8:36


**************************************************************************

We traveled far today, had some ministry calls, some work to do to fund us, witnessing on the way and thankfully we arrived safely to have another awesome free camp spot tonight:

Question for you all: 

Is your life Christ, Word and Spirit Centered or it is Man, Flesh and Religious Tradition Centered? You must be in spirit and truth John 4:24 per Jesus to worship God, so go test yourself. 

Our resources below will help you. 

God be praised

****************************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life? 

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: