Van Dwellers For Christ July 29 2021

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over  America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html 

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com  

**********************************************************************

************************************************************************

So many believe in faith, without works but it is NOT what the Holy bible teaches. Be edified by this simple but truthful article:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/04/faith-without-works-is-dead.html


Ps I got to minister to a very young person who sees through all the lies of man made religion. Its amazing what the youth can see but the old (so called wise) are so blind. It is by the spirit, yes I do know!

**** I was greatly encouraged by these youth's desire for truth!!!!


************************************************************************

I had a man email and then seek me out that I witnessed to yesterday. He came to where we were and he gave us a gift. He would NOT take no for a answer so; we told him it will be re-gifted to some needy others and he was good with that. Thank you sir; you know who you are!

**********************************************************************

I had the joy of ministering to saints in Wyoming, England and Australia today. God is too good to us!

**************************************************************************

I saw this and I thought I would take you saints on a video tour.....



It was very nice and cozy inside! 


***********************************************************************

We are in beef country (Wyoming) and out here.....

this is a small package of jerky! (no, I did not get it)

ps if you notice, here I am wearing my tan tunic; as opposed to my usual tan tunic :) 

God dressed us this way you know:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/02/majorchrists-blood-to-so-called.html

**********************************************************************

So this is my new sign I made for all the people that say, you do not need to preach truth or use any words at all. What do you think?


Na, I think I am going with this and I will add a "Repent to Jesus" sign on the bottom too. (Sister says you can see it a block away, funny!)



This is a scene we saw near our camp spot, how beautiful huh?


And I saw this nice mini van camper near us last night.


Sister made me cod, ramen and veggies and who says in van life you cannot eat good????

*****************************************************************

Sister Debbie's post about persecution:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/07/be-ready-to-be-rejected.html

********************************************************************

Tomorrow we head out to street witness in a busy tourist town (it rained today) and we shall see what happens? In the past, we have met some really nasty people out here. Not to worry, Father God has our back! Some new witnessing experiences to come soon.

Here is camp home tonight......

It is so nice and cool outside tonight. The other day it was like 85 at night! We are thankful for all little things in this van life for Christ. 

How is your level of thankfulness to God today for all He has done?

Maranatha Dear Saints.....

God be praised

******************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life? 

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: